The Football Jacket

barassie_afc

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal taste, I really like it, infact gonna get myself a new jacket for the winter, might get a nordie, think coopy from here owns a Nigel cabourn.

I've got three. A cameraman, a surface and a Taffy parka. All three of them piss over anything Paul and Shark has ever made. That fitba jacket, in particular, is horrific.

Go for it Mini.

Loads of guys that I know have that jacket with the torch. It's different. I think that designer does shit hot jackets.

Fit jacket are you talking about? The cameraman mini posted or the MA Strum torch jacket? Mini if you wait for the sales you will get that cameraman for less than half price I reckon.

Lets be fucking honest if that abortion of a half jacket/half farmers rug was made from exactly the same material by exactly the same sweatshop worker but was sold for 50 quid in BHS not one of you fashionistas would be able to sniff it out and not one of you would want to buy it.

:thumbup1:

Lets be fucking honest if that abortion of a half jacket/half farmers rug was made from exactly the same material by exactly the same sweatshop worker but was sold for 50 quid in BHS not one of you fashionistas would be able to sniff it out and not one of you would want to buy it.

Lets be fucking honest. Yes we would. Hence why I wear a fine selection of marks and sparks gear as well. Yi fud.

This is probably the ugliest piece of haberdashery I've ever seen in my puff...

...jesus....

:thumbs:

its lovely on min Kelt

You cant say feck all about dodgy clothes... You belong to the country that gave us American Eagle and Abergayish & Feltch FFS.

I think he's taking the piss.

:itch-chin:

I own 3 green parka style jackets and a duffel coat, fancied a change :thumbs:

What you gibbering on about you complete tit?

and who the fuck mentioned Markies anyway, i said BHS you fucking pube.

I've read you posting a few times on here how some boy battered fuck out of you but you are biding your time for revenge. You done it yet mong tits?

I apologise I wrongly assumed you had just plucked a high street store out of the air which happpened to to be BHS. Knob cheese breath.

I think you're getting your Pat Butcher avatar users mixed up coopy.

Plus it's daytripping's birthday and he's the hardest casual in AFC existence, big mistake coopy, you're dead pal.

Only thing bothering me is how on earth did someone manage to kick in daytripping? Was it Chuck Norris? The G_L_A?