Things You Don't Want To Do, But Have To Do, Because You Know You Can't Not Do Them

Big Man

would I f3ck. Do I come across as precious?

ps yes I'm single. My bird walked out on my exactly a year ago. I'll get myself another at some juncture - probably against my will.

so if you were getting married....

and you invited someone (who's wedding was it?...) but they decided you getting married was less important than a game of football and golf.

you wouldnt be mildly annoyed/upset/disgruntled/put out/surprised?

its not being precious. its just mates go to mates weddings over football games.

so if you were getting married....

and you invited someone (who's wedding was it?...) but they decided you getting married was less important than a game of football and golf.

you wouldnt be mildly annoyed/upset/disgruntled/put out/surprised?

its not being precious. its just mates go to mates weddings over football games.

Fuck weddings and all that pish, I'll do my utmost to avoid that kind of formal shite.

All very well until Big Man is shitting through the eye of a needle the next morning, having consumed his own weight in orange juice.

Such is a life as teetotaller I suppose.

This is indeed a problem. At these things i usualy migrate from an orange juice early in the evening to a coke when the duncing starts to a cranberry juice for the winding down.

Don't go.

Once you start refusing to do things you don't actually want to do, it becomes quite easy to do. Daunting at the start, but my family and friends are used to it now.

Just say NO.

Na - that wouldn't be a very wise move. What kind of partner would let their other half go to a family b-day party on their own? I immediately said yes when asked because i knew it would cause bother if i said no.

Saying no is the beginning of a long and dark road. You start saying no, she starts saying no.

''Don't bite the hand that wanks you off at night''

as for big mans uncle in law. why dont you like him?

Its not that i have any specific reason to dislike him. Ive only met the c@nt once, but he's one of these cunts that's at the centre of the family that everyone seems to flock around (always organising get togethers, and held in high esteem) - nae patter on him, just the usual boring inane shite.

Nae characters in that side of her family.

The Birds got nice mates but a few have bawbag boyfriends so some get togethers are brutal! Like at the weekend there! 3 couples and I was the only bloke having a few beers! the chat was awful! I can only fake interest for so long before I need to leave! 3 hours of baby talk was enough!

The Birds got nice mates but a few have bawbag boyfriends so some get togethers are brutal! Like at the weekend there! 3 couples and I was the only bloke having a few beers! the chat was awful! I can only fake interest for so long before I need to leave! 3 hours of baby talk was enough!

Ha ha, sounds like murder, but that'll be you soon, once you're huckled and she's up the spout! (Got it coming my way one day too though no doubt!)