The Best Advice You Never Took?

looksgoodinred

"don't be in such a rush"

and wear sunscreen. :(

"if yer dowpin her min ebbe strap up, she's mare crabs n shit than the deadliest catch series."

1 week later i realised i had chlamydia or however the fuck you spell it and had a beaming helmet like a lighthouse beacon. :ThumbsDown:

"if yer dowpin her min ebbe strap up, she's mare crabs n shit than the deadliest catch series."

1 week later i realised i had chlamydia or however the fuck you spell it and had a beaming helmet like a lighthouse beacon. :ThumbsDown:

I have a 'mate' who as a youngster once got a dose offa some bitch, and then, having used the same towels in the bathroom as his mither and faither, proceeded to give them a dose also, meaning a family trip to the sexual disease clinic :ThumbsDown:

I have a 'mate' who as a youngster once got a dose offa some bitch, and then, having used the same towels in the bathroom as his mither and faither, proceeded to give them a dose also, meaning a family trip to the sexual disease clinic :ThumbsDown:

now that's embarrassing to try to explain. :(

and seeing how this thread has gone down this particular tangent, as a mum, i fell compelled to remind you guys to wrap up a bit more diligently. :)

aye, serves you right.

thats what happens when you go catching african bum disease.

"Don't get involved it's got nothing to do with you"

Wake up next morning in the cells!!

Some boy was hauling a lassie up the stairs from the green. Did not realise she did have mates with her. Thought she was by herself and needed rescuing!!

I did the same thing just along from the Bucksburn police station one night, saw a boy slapping a girl and shouting abuse at her so went up and told him to get a grip and asked her if she was ok, he then started on me, the girl joined in with having a go at me!

If she wants to be a punchbag that's her prerogative but she should at least respect when someone wants to help her, same goes for any woman in that situation.

I'd do the same thing again regardless.

Things that REALLY piss me off:

1. Blokes that hit lassies, scum.

2Way out in front is lassies being hit by blokes. Bastards like.

bullies. just like mongrel teens who only roam in packs. i've stepped into both situations before.. apparently a woman yelling at them to back the fuck off takes people by surprise. although i'm a bit more careful now. but i can't stand a bully. :(

Things that REALLY piss me off:

1. Blokes that hit lassies, scum.

2. Huns / Tims

3. Inconsiderate coffee drinkers who dip leave their coffee granules in the sugar, how fucking hard is it to make sure ALL your coffee is in the cup?

4. Folk with the 'Aberdonian swagger' in town.

5. Covers nae covering my feet.

Way out in front is lassies being hit by blokes. Bastards like.

once saw this on george street one early hours of a sunday morning after town; me and 2 of my mates are walking up to the baker on the other side of the road this bird is giving her lad torture, slappin him screamin in his face, pushing him etc. the boy didn't bat an eyelid and kept walking like richard ashcroft in the bitter sweet symphony video. anyway this continued from john lewis right up to the blockbuster, we couldn't believe it then from nowhere the boy picks her up in a firemans carry and dunps her in one o them industrial buckets outside the coral bookie, closed it, put the latch thing on it, dusted himself down and carried on up the road. what a laugh, needless to say nobody let her out.

I did the same thing just along from the Bucksburn police station one night, saw a boy slapping a girl and shouting abuse at her so went up and told him to get a grip and asked her if she was ok, he then started on me, the girl joined in with having a go at me!

If she wants to be a punchbag that's her prerogative but she should at least respect when someone wants to help her, same goes for any woman in that situation.

I'd do the same thing again regardless.

did you batter the fcuk out of the cnut and his slag bitch?

did you batter the fcuk out of the cnut and his slag bitch?

only the troll like "man" deserved a beating in the most recent situation. i thought of kicking his nuts in.. he seemed half-pished so it wouldn't have been that difficult... and thought better of it (glass behind him, thoughts of her jumping my back as i kicked her man not appealing), and instead told him to stop and got security. they spoke to him and let him go. i quietly watched for a bit to make sure he didn't hit her again. he no doubt did later. or another day. you can't save people from themselves.

the latest pack of mongrel kids however got a tongue-lashing and only one was hauled up by the scruff of his neck, while the others started scattering. funny how bullies do that. a much smaller child, on the ground, being kicked in the back and sides by several teens isn't a fair fight.

now the two gents outside the bar having had a few too many. seems a fair enough fight. have at each other. i'm not stepping into that one i'm afraid, lol