Gta V

rossafc92

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will pop in past asda on the way home, probably be sold out by then! If so will get it online, will be something to do this weekend!!!

Heart folk were at tesco westhill at 1 this morning getting it............jeezuz christ.

I remember me and K9 coming home from a night out and folk queueing at waterstones for the harry potter book were given a volley of abuse. Sad bastards.

I'll buy it later in the week, or perhaps in the month - or even next month.

I'm not missing out on anything I'm sure.

Folk who queue up at midnight for games need to take a long hard look at themselves especially given there are still copies available the next day, not every copy disappears.

Sad little chumps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423347/Grand-Theft-Auto-fan-STABBED-HIT-WITH-A-BRICK-AND-ROBBED-moments-queuing-midnight-buy-newly-released-game.html

• Admin

Those with a 360, Rockstar are saying not to install the play disc to the hard-drive as it causes lag and graphical issues. Instead install the first disc as normal to the hard-drive and either install the separate play disc on a USB drive or play it from the disc without installing it to the HD.

So what's everyones first impressions then of GTA5?

It does look outstanding and it the area is massive, i've a feeling i'm going to be spending a lot of time just driving around looking at things to do.

I found that the driving was an improvement, it handles really well and looks pretty slick but the shooting + driving + aiming is just about impossible to do without a lot of practice.

I just hope that it doesn't get boring like 4 got after a few hours.

Folk who queue up at midnight for games need to take a long hard look at themselves especially given there are still copies available the next day, not every copy disappears.

Sad little chumps.

Whilst folk who email lower league English clubs to let them know of their new found support for that club are what, cool?

Having a nightmare with this.

Game had been working fine for me right up to the first 'heist' mission - the one at the jewellery store. On the escape from that, my game restarted with an alert message, telling me that the game had rebooted due to a problem with the storage device where the game's install data had been saved. Happened numerous times.

Decided to delete the install from my Xbox's HDD, and use someone else's install disc, thinking my one was possibly a dud disc. Managed to complete the jewellery store heist after that, but in free roam afterwards the game again decided to restart.

Looked online and it seems to be a problem affecting more and more people. Tried a few suggestions, and thought they had worked. Had deleted the cache on the HDD and reduced resolution output to 720p. Got as far as the mission where Trevor blows up the trailers, but at the part where you're required to drive to Los Santos, the game restarted again.

The problem seems to, mainly, be affecting those who were given refurb consoles from Microsoft under warranty after having the Red Rings of Death problem with their original hardware. That's exactly my situation. I have an Elite which I got from Microsoft after sending them my original that had encountered RROD three years ago.

It's frustrating, game is becoming unplayable. The link with refurbished consoles could just be coincidence, but if it's the cause then the only option I'm looking at is a new Xbox. Don't fancy that purely to play one game. Rockstar, for now, aren't offering much help on the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Having a nightmare with this.

Game had been working fine for me right up to the first 'heist' mission - the one at the jewellery store. On the escape from that, my game restarted with an alert message, telling me that the game had rebooted due to a problem with the storage device where the game's install data had been saved. Happened numerous times.

Decided to delete the install from my Xbox's HDD, and use someone else's install disc, thinking my one was possibly a dud disc. Managed to complete the jewellery store heist after that, but in free roam afterwards the game again decided to restart.

Looked online and it seems to be a problem affecting more and more people. Tried a few suggestions, and thought they had worked. Had deleted the cache on the HDD and reduced resolution output to 720p. Got as far as the mission where Trevor blows up the trailers, but at the part where you're required to drive to Los Santos, the game restarted again.

The problem seems to, mainly, be affecting those who were given refurb consoles from Microsoft under warranty after having the Red Rings of Death problem with their original hardware. That's exactly my situation. I have an Elite which I got from Microsoft after sending them my original that had encountered RROD three years ago.

It's frustrating, game is becoming unplayable. The link with refurbished consoles could just be coincidence, but if it's the cause then the only option I'm looking at is a new Xbox. Don't fancy that purely to play one game. Rockstar, for now, aren't offering much help on the issue.

Anyone else experiencing this?

FFS no point getting it now you've put a spoiler up.

Spent a fair bit of time playing it over the past few days as I was off work last week. What feels like 1 hour sitting in front of my TV actually turns out to be 4! It is pretty good so far and some of the dialogue between characters is superb. Totally pointless boring missions to do sometimes like yoga! A set of tennis was painful as well, not had a game of golf yet.

Really like how you are in control of the 3 characters and can switch between them. Oh, and flying helicopters is far too hard!

:laughing:

You need to get back to work!

Too much time on your hands! ;)

It's being back at work that has me with so much time on my hands.

In all seriousness do games like this actually have an ending or a final villain or do you just bang away until such time you either get bored of it or GTA 6 comes out?

I gave up games when I was about 13 or 14 so not really up to speed with this type of thing.

It's being back at work that has me with so much time on my hands.

In all seriousness do games like this actually have an ending or a final villain or do you just bang away until such time you either get bored of it or GTA 6 comes out?

I gave up games when I was about 13 or 14 so not really up to speed with this type of thing.

I'd imagine you just complete the final mission and then spend the rest of the time killing, shagging, golfing, killing, driving, killing and a bit of shagging. Then maybe go back to GTA 5 and drive around listening to music like Tup.