Jimmy's Dross

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith was sacked after taking the best team in Scotland to just 2 wins in 15 games (incidently worse than the run that led to McGhee being binned)

We also didn't go into a terrible decline after he left. The first two seasons under WM saw some of the best football I've ever seen at Pittodrie. Shame he ripped the arse out of the side in year 3. Thats where the serious decline began.

We also didn't go into a terrible decline after he left. The first two seasons under WM saw some of the best football I've ever seen at Pittodrie. Shame he ripped the arse out of the side in year 3. Thats where the serious decline began.

Agreed.

The stuffing was knocked out of the players & Ehlex Smith after 91.

It needed freshend up.

Like you say, the football we played under Willie for 2 years was a joy to watch at times.

Stoney min why are you so negative? Why bother going to matches if all you're going to end up doing is finding faults in a performance? Calderwood made mistakes yes, but so have other managers at the Dons, so why bother singling out JC?

Not being negative at all, was picking up something jc has said to the press which was as usual utter tripe, then as per the norm mt takes it way off topic and takes another thread down the gutter.

But given your own contribution to the thread and your feeling towards me, why bother opening the thread in the first place?

• Site Sponsor

Smith was sacked because he had arguably the best squad in the league but most definitely the second best and we were sitting sixth.

WM came in and by God he had a go. The most attractive football we have played in years. Unfortunatley he tried to change things too quickly and made some poor signings (He did however also sign Shearer and Dodds).

For me he was binned far too quickly by Ian Donald, a twat who learnt nothing from sitting in the Boardroom with his father and Chris Anderson.

We were down at 6th when Smith was binned.

Correct decision too despite some saying it was a disgrace.

Spot on, the media for years has always brought this up as an attempt to paint Aberdeen fans in a bad light, my memory was we were 6th to, and had we not just been beaten 4-0 by United, the results, for what was a class side were scandalous.

Not being negative at all, was picking up something jc has said to the press which was as usual utter tripe, then as per the norm mt takes it way off topic and takes another thread down the gutter.

But given your own contribution to the thread and your feeling towards me, why bother opening the thread in the first place?

Look Stoney it's no secret i've got a problem with you in regards to AFC issues, i'm not going to deny this, but at the end of the day i don't know you outside of this forum so i've not got a problem with you personally despite how it might come across. In fact an example is MiniJC. Had many run-ins with him on here, but spoke to him a few times at matches and he's a sound lad.

Everybody will always disagree at some point so i should have known better, so fair enough.

depends what you class as drugs

i take paracetamol, ibuprofen, eca 30+ stackers, vitamin pills, cocaine, protein powder and antihistamines

if any of them constitute "drugs", then yes

You are also minced out of your pie on class A's. Either that or you are a genuine heid the baw. Fucking mental case with a huge chin... reported to the polis.

isnt it time this calderwood pish was dropped, its getting very boring. he had his time, doesnt matter to me anymore its all in the past.

going on and on about the same thing gets us nowhere

Totally agree.

If Jimmy hadn't mentioned this leagacy he had left us nothing would have been said.