Afc Suvey

Did it out of mild curiousity.

What a clearly biased and weighted survey. I wonder if whoever put the questions together even realised half of them allow no room for the responder to have an opinion or choice.

ie missing Milsom from Brown's signings but havin Clark there? eh?

There were several other options to where I just thought - the answer I want to give isn't here and I few of the questions quite carefully dropped the "other" option.

Why bother conducting a survey when by its design it will produce such a poor representation of what people's opinions are?

Just filled it in. Love how they ask for your favourite columnist and charlie allan is one of the options. No one apart from charlie and his mum would vote for him.

:charlie:

Well i did.

Question: Where do you go to get the latest information on AFC

Answer: Other > www.afc-chat.co.uk > Tup

• 1 month later...

45% believe prices at Pittodrie are good? I despair.

And a further 20% think it is "great value"!! :wtf:

Yet the article is headlined "DONS SURVEY: Aberdeen FC fans demand more value for money"

And then in survey 54% (of the 76.1% that dont go to all the games) say they don't go to ALL games as too expensive.

58% think the facilities at Pittodrie are 'Average' to 'Good'?

Sweet jesus, have they never been inside a modern stadium?

'Facilities' are practically non-existent.

They might as well have been asked what they thought of the Zeppelin Rides at half time.. and I'll bet you'd still get near 60% saying Average to Good.

If these results aren't doctored than Aberdonians are a damn site thicker than I initially gave them credit for.

58% think the facilities at Pittodrie are 'Average' to 'Good'?

Sweet jesus, have they never been inside a modern stadium?

'Facilities' are practically non-existent.

They might as well have been asked what they thought of the Zeppelin Rides at half time.. and I'll bet you'd still get near 60% saying Average to Good.

If these results aren't doctored than Aberdonians are a damn site thicker than I initially gave them credit for.

Probably the most obvious conclusion is that people who responded to the survey are not of the greatest intelligence and widest life experience.

Chris Scott summed it up brilliantly, the SPL like all major leagues is fucked because they are not designed to promote competition. Because there's no competitive nature the fans have lost interest. Maybe the yanks who many, including myself, have derided for so long, have got it right?