N64

Bluto10

still got my n64 in my loft. took it out about a year or 2 ago. hasnt aged well at all. its strange because half the stuff from the snes still looks alright. not great but it played to its strengths and gave us solid 2D graphics.

the n64s venture into 2.5D just made everything look boxy.

that said....ocarina of time is still the best game ive ever played. It had everything and more. Even the water level wasnt that annoying.

still got my n64 in my loft. took it out about a year or 2 ago. hasnt aged well at all. its strange because half the stuff from the snes still looks alright. not great but it played to its strengths and gave us solid 2D graphics.

the n64s venture into 2.5D just made everything look boxy.

that said....ocarina of time is still the best game ive ever played. It had everything and more. Even the water level wasnt that annoying.

I bought an N64, Zelda, Mario 64 and Mario Golf a few months ago, i've not really played it that much though. I really want to get into Zelda as I was a MASSIVE fan of the first two games and also a big Mario fan as a kid. The "new" Super Mario brothers on the Wii is superb, especially if you are playing it with 3 other people.

I've only played goldeneye as a multiplayer with a mate, i missed the N64 the first time around so never really experienced the "OMG" factor. I didn't think it was that great now. Is it just a nostalgic "Best game ever" or do people still truly think that? because there are some absolutely outstanding FPS games out now.

goldeneye was the 1st game i got so obsessed with that i had to 5* it.

so every challenge it set down, i passed. the only one that screwed with me for months on end was doing the facility in less than 2:03 as that bastard doctor kept fucking moving around. so you could be lighting quick but if he wasnt where you needed him to be, it was all for nothing.

goldeneye was the 1st game i got so obsessed with that i had to 5* it.

so every challenge it set down, i passed. the only one that screwed with me for months on end was doing the facility in less than 2:03 as that bastard doctor kept fucking moving around. so you could be lighting quick but if he wasnt where you needed him to be, it was all for nothing.

Ha ha my brother annually dug out the n64 until he finished the facility cheat a few years back he was never complete until he mastered it. What a game.

Agree about modern games being complicated, FFS pull off a special move by pressing 16 buttons at once.

You get halfway through it, then realise you only have 10 fingers, bairns must be two to a controller pulling this shit off I'm thinking.

I used to love the old style fitba manager game for the PC but it seems far too complicated for me nowadays

I used to love the old style fitba manager game for the PC but it seems far too complicated for me nowadays

If I were a loon I'd get into it no bother, but sparing the time for that, given it has a habit of taking over your whole existence, is simply impossible these days, so I'm the same, never tried it.

Ditto, loved some of the CM/FM games in the early 2000s. Far too much arseing about now, training, tactics, tocuhline instructions, FFS.

Find a formation, find your players, job done, blast through a season in an evening.

Ditto, loved some of the CM/FM games in the early 2000s. Far too much arseing about now, training, tactics, tocuhline instructions, FFS.

Find a formation, find your players, job done, blast through a season in an evening.

I'm talking 90's AMIGA Italia Manager here.

I took Ascoli right to the top :laughing: :laughing:

Much the same take as the those fellows on the charter flight with football.

Man United are the Super Mario Kart of the footballing world is what you're saying?

Neat graphics and expensively assembled, but easy to like, two buttons, just pick it up and go like fuck.

Afterwards you feel drained after Bowser cracks you with a Koopa shell just before the finish line and you go fae 1st to 12th in an instant, bit like United getting their arses felt by sneaky Man City who they never seen coming.