Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

I bought a large but it was too small.

Very much go XL.

Unfortunately transalpino don't have XL on their website so I'll find it elsewhere.

Would be a superb jacket if fitting was spot on which I reckon it would be with an XL.

Riders on the Storm also a similar type jacket and cosy as fuck.

I was in Signature I think over the weekend, those Canada Goose jackets are really not all they are cracked up to be especially at the price they are.

Amazon sell them but only in black XL , shame as i like the grey

Second mong move from me today.

Heading to Cornhill Castle / Windermere soon, so decided to go on and check the prices and see if they were cheaper... bastards had reduced prices by £40 to what I paid (so I thought) - so I cancelled my booking as I thought about putting the saving towards beer tokens and was just away to re-book and thought 'oh hang on a minute that's a shite smaller room compared to what I originally had'.

FUCK.

So I went back on to re-book the room I originally had, and it cost me £20 more.

What a fucking tit.

It's not my day.

Done shit like that before. Fucking annoying.

Was hoping so, but when I picked up a guitar I always went to play left handed like good ol' McCartney... however as I'm playing I think I'm more right handed.

I'm still going to give left handed a whirl first.

Fit hand do you write with?

To be honest I reckon there is not to much difference. When I used to play years ago, before picking up a guitar my left hand had no strength or dexterity as I done fuck all with it, soon build up the muscles if you practice regularly.