Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Today I bought fuck all worth metioning apart from Tennants Lager, Vodka and coke and a plastic penis to

stick out my trousers for Dundee away 8the December.

22£ return. 2.10 departure. Me and my chums de yore (x6).

Boom boom boom shake shake the room.

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

You might need to get some more drink in, looks like you made a dent in your carry out last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought fuck all today.

But we will be buying a cocktail shaker for the first time ever so stick that in your pipeshoot and shoogle it around.

It has to be stainless steel, top quality and with one of those strainer things.

Then I will be buying a meal at a place recommended on this forum, somewhere we've never been before.

Obviously I can't say where in case one of you cunts comes and sticks a knife in my back when I'm not looking. Cowardly fuck.

I have bought fuck all today.

But we will be buying a cocktail shaker for the first time ever so stick that in your pipeshoot and shoogle it around.

It has to be stainless steel, top quality and with one of those strainer things.

Then I will be buying a meal at a place recommended on this forum, somewhere we've never been before.

Obviously I can't say where in case one of you cunts comes and sticks a knife in my back when I'm not looking. Cowardly fuck.

you've not owned a cocktail shaker before now? :omg: how have you made Pink Ladies? martinis? gin fizzes?

oh my. i'm a little shocked. i have to say.

you've not owned a cocktail shaker before now? :omg: how have you made Pink Ladies? martinis? gin fizzes?

oh my. i'm a little shocked. i have to say.

Yes it has been very backward of me not to have done so before. It’s probably a reaction to paying £92 for four cocktails last week. First time we’d met the daughters boyfriend so invited them to the Ritz, which was shite.

We dined Vietnamese in Soho. First time I’d ever eaten Vietnamese was this year so backward is my middle name, the wonderful Hanoi Bike Shop just off Byers Road.

I was forward yesterday though. Bought my new iPhone 7 outright and switching to sim only. Fuck paying two year contracts all the time. They gave me £170 for my 6s but the touchscreen was never the same since I broke it and got the placie in Union St to fix. Always wanted to keep my existing phones for much longer. Took out Apple care too so should save a fortune in long run.

Yes it has been very backward of me not to have done so before. Its probably a reaction to paying £92 for four cocktails last week. First time wed met the daughters boyfriend so invited them to the Ritz, which was shite.

We dined Vietnamese in Soho. First time Id ever eaten Vietnamese was this year so backward is my middle name, the wonderful Hanoi Bike Shop just off Byers Road.

I was forward yesterday though. Bought my new iPhone 7 outright and switching to sim only. Fuck paying two year contracts all the time. They gave me £170 for my 6s but the touchscreen was never the same since I broke it and got the placie in Union St to fix. Always wanted to keep my existing phones for much longer. Took out Apple care too so should save a fortune in long run.

Was great to meet you RS.

On the theme of the thread. Some stupid robot pony for the wee ones Christmas. Much cheaper than a real pony which I've delayed a couple years so a result really

Yes it has been very backward of me not to have done so before. It’s probably a reaction to paying £92 for four cocktails last week. First time we’d met the daughters boyfriend so invited them to the Ritz, which was shite.

We dined Vietnamese in Soho. First time I’d ever eaten Vietnamese was this year so backward is my middle name, the wonderful Hanoi Bike Shop just off Byers Road.

How was the daughter's bf? Up to scratch, R_S?

How was the daughter's bf? Up to scratch, R_S?

Har har. Very good question. Discretion is the better part of valour.

They done nearly a year together. It’s their business.

When you have daughters and they get to fucking age, I reckon they should operate without parental judgement.

Put it this way, I spent money feeding and quenching the cunt. Good luck to the cunts.

• Site Sponsor

On the topic of getting IPhone screens fixed, furry boots to go to get a new screen.

Dropped the bastard and it shattered. Still hanging together and working but need to get it fixed

Cheers, Mins