Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Party atmos in the Dad household tonight haha

And here mantits - it's all functional - beam for the TV, portability with the play 1 - and once the second play 1 is bought... Surroundy sound created by all of them linking together.

I've never been this excited.

See yous at fucking Hampden.

YES

All to drown out the screams of small boys 

Shame on you 

Ok, @@Dad or anyone else that can answer.  I have a standard Alexa speaker, an LG sound-bar and woofer.  What would be the way to take this modest sound set-up into the 21st century?  Is Sonos the way to go?  If I was to get two speakers with stands and a sound-bar, which site would be the best to get this from?  What kind of price am I looking at for the full shebang?  I may as well take advantage of this Black Friday nonsense if I'm making a significant purchase.

And finally, is there any point attempting to synchronise my standard Alexa speaker (the tall Echo Plus or whatever it is called) into any new set-up?

Ok, @@Dad or anyone else that can answer.  I have a standard Alexa speaker, an LG sound-bar and woofer.  What would be the way to take this modest sound set-up into the 21st century?  Is Sonos the way to go?  If I was to get two speakers with stands and a sound-bar, which site would be the best to get this from?  What kind of price am I looking at for the full shebang?  I may as well take advantage of this Black Friday nonsense if I'm making a significant purchase.

And finally, is there any point attempting to synchronise my standard Alexa speaker (the tall Echo Plus or whatever it is called) into any new set-up?

Don't listen to Dad he works for Sonos and the bookies.

Look into just connecting an amazon dot up to your current LG products via the head phone jack. Then can subscribe to Amazon music or upload your own. 

Guest milne_afc

I'd have had you down as a dear watch wearer anyway DF

I was thinking about buying a grown-ups watch but you've planted a seed of doubt now.

What, in your opinion(fact) is the price at when a watch becomes expensive and wanky.