Uni Life

Big Man

I dropped out of Uni at the end of third year, dicked about for around 6 months and due to having unbelievable fortune in Poker, Blackjack and Fitba coupons went on jollies to Magaluf, Paris, Dnipro, Madrid and Amsterdam.

2007 was a fucking brilliant year.

Then they day before the Copenhagen game I was offered a trainee role in an office with a local firm. Now I'm working for an Oil and Gas company still doing a similar job and my wages have almost trebled since.

I suppose my point is; Uni can do nothing for your job prospects sometimes but it's all about being in the right place at the right time.

I could've buckled down and stayed on for 4th year however I would missed out on some amazing Euro fitba jaunts and I'd unlikely have ended up what I'm doing now and probably be

Today's spy a student cunt award goes to me.

Went to a cafe for my supper and next to my table were 4 students, 3 female and one male who were drinking tea (fair enough) and KNITTING!

Knitting? Knitting? I bet his parents wished they'd drowned him at birth.

In my day asymmetric emo hair cuts and this sort of shit would get you battered. One can't help but feel that the no so invisible hand which naturally restricts the amount of cunts in society has slipped from punching in their skulls to wanking them off.

Forget the uni folk, the problem with folk thesedays starts much earlier!

I was walking about Edinburgh at lunch time the other day and saw two boys who must have been 13 or 14, they were out shopping and both had iPhone 4/4S's. Designer jeans, designer t shirts and designer trainers. One had a bag with more designer trainers in that he had just bought! Plus some funky haircut all gelled up too.

I'm only 27 but even 'back in my day' no children had mobile phones, haircuts were a shaved head or long hair, and my mum bought my clothes and shoes, usually from Tesco or Asda mostly!

Kids are spoilt buggers. Whenever I have kids they sure as heck ain't getting 500 quid fashion symbol phones especially not at age 13!

It's no wonder students are the way they are thesedays.

Today's spy a student cunt award goes to me.

Went to a cafe for my supper and next to my table were 4 students, 3 female and one male who were drinking tea (fair enough) and KNITTING!

Knitting? Knitting? I bet his parents wished they'd drowned him at birth.

No doubt they were being ironic. Or knitting an ironic jumper.

Don't really get the student hatred (usually from people who never were one). I bet they don't see the irony when they need a doctor, accountant, lawyer, software developer ;) etc.

I enjoyed the first two years but the second two were torture. Hated being skint but as someone else points out, I was there to get a job, which I did and have done a lot in the last 14 months or so I wouldn't have done otherwise.

Yes, knitting is a bit.....odd but I'm sure you'd be whinging if they were rolling around drunk and pissing on your car.

Some of you lot get wound up over fuck all.

Chill out and enjoy yourself.

:)

• Upvote 1

Don't really get the student hatred (usually from people who never were one). I bet they don't see the irony when they need a doctor, accountant, lawyer, software developer ;) etc.

I enjoyed the first two years but the second two were torture. Hated being skint but as someone else points out, I was there to get a job, which I did and have done a lot in the last 14 months or so I wouldn't have done otherwise.

Yes, knitting is a bit.....odd but I'm sure you'd be whinging if they were rolling around drunk and pissing on your car.

Some of you lot get wound up over fuck all.

Chill out and enjoy yourself.

:)

I was a student.

They are, for the most part, dickheads.

The notable exceptions, IMO, are the majority of engineering students and medical students - EDIT - should add, that I was neither a medical student or engineer. I am also not a dickhead.

They work harder than any others, and very rarely annoyed me.

The thing that annoyed me most about fuckin art students, was that they always claim to be skint. Yet, they'll sit in Starbucks all day drinking fucking lattes. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

I was a student.

They are, for the most part, dickheads.

The notable exceptions, IMO, are the majority of engineering students and medical students - EDIT - should add, that I was neither a medical student or engineer. I am also not a dickhead.

They work harder than any others, and very rarely annoyed me.

The thing that annoyed me most about fuckin art students, was that they always claim to be skint. Yet, they'll sit in Starbucks all day drinking fucking lattes. Cunts.

medical 'medic' students - i always found were amongst the wackiest, zaniest students. egro annoying. smae with

'vets' and 'lawyers'.

sceince students tend to be complete geeks, with the odd normal bloke thrown in for good measure.

Like has been said before, it's students that are just there "for the lols" that piss people off. My mate's in uni doing english lit. because he wan't to be a journalist. There's people at college with me just because they wanted something to do. Now that's piss annoying and one of the main reasons students piss me off.

medical 'medic' students - i always found were amongst the wackiest, zaniest students. egro annoying. smae with

'vets' and 'lawyers'.

sceince students tend to be complete geeks, with the odd normal bloke thrown in for good measure.

Nah. Medics and Vets work far harder than any other student in my opinion.

Law students are just a bunch of boring cunts.

FFS. Bloody freshers everywhere in toon on Friday night, turned my usual bevvyfest in Korova's rock night intae a game of trying to get themost sly digs intae fuds mid moshpit, into a game of hide and seek with the bouncers as they dinna seem to understand that fit happens in the moshpit- bides on the moshpit.

Sorry I mean to +1 this, well funny!

FFS. Bloody freshers everywhere in toon on Friday night, turned my usual bevvyfest in Korova's rock night intae a game of trying to get themost sly digs intae fuds mid moshpit, into a game of hide and seek with the bouncers as they dinna seem to understand that fit happens in the moshpit- bides on the moshpit.

I believe I may have seen you get kicked out then!