Westhill - Kingswells

Dynamo

Must've been a helluva crash, been shut for ages.

What a bloody nightmare getting home. Took an hour on the Counteswells back road. Doesn't help when you've fucking big lorries trying to get along it (it's a big enough struggle getting 2 lanes on the go on it!).

Anyway, anyone know when the dual carriageways due to open?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must've been a helluva crash, been shut for ages.

What a bloody nightmare getting home. Took an hour on the Counteswells back road. Doesn't help when you've fucking big lorries trying to get along it (it's a big enough struggle getting 2 lanes on the go on it!).

Anyway, anyone know when the dual carriageways due to open?

Probably tomorrow- there's been a double fatality from what I heard.

A wee baby from Alford died and mother in intensive care. I say fit like to the dad in the pub, what a f**king shame. Gutted for him. So there was another fatality? Anyone know how many cars were.involved?

Shame never nice to here things like that.

By the sounds of things on the radio and blue lights I seen on road home their have been a few smashes tonight.

Aye - sma nightmare getting home today.

I tried to beat all the diversions by walking home along the cyclepath, but got as far at the Vets before the coppers turned me back.

The crash was at the entrance to the Park & Ride, looked like somebody had tried to turn right coming out of it and had been hit by something.

Copper said it might be open tomorrow morning, but unlikely to be until after rush hour.

Nae good.

So is the mother dead now too? If there were two fatalities then going by reports it was the mother and son.

Sorry mate, I'm not sure just saw this posted on Facebook " My surgery was cancelled as they were trying to save the live of the young boy and his mum... So sad :( rip"

News just saying the kid.

Yet some complain about the time it took to get home.

Perspectives

That directed at me? The accident was at 3, I left at 4, hadn't a clue what had happened so wind your neck in.

Anyway, such a shame. I travel on the road every day and you do get people cutting across the carriageway and leaving the back of their car on one of the lanes, got to watch yourself.

Such a shame for the family! Last I heard the mother was in A&E in a critical condition with serious injuries, hope she pulls through but can't imagine the pain she'll be going through after she's out of hospital, will be a terrible ordeal for her :(

Again yeah fair enough to those who hadn't heard (to make it clear before folk have a go) but for the folk moaning about getting home, surely you could have all the time to stop and think that it was a very serious accident that had happened.

Maybe I'm not as morbid as you, but I never like to think 'oh fuck someones been in a car crash and they could be deed'.

It's never my way of thinking probably because I never like to think that way.

I'd have been the same as Dynamo in this one, I'd have just thought traffic would have been a nightmare - would never like to picture an 18 month baby dying after a car accident.

Yeah which is why I said if folk hadn't heard, but I've heard a few folk today speaking about as well (not on here) that even after hearing about the tragedy.

And no matter what the age of the person who died whether it be 16 months, 16 years, 30 years or 60+ years old, it's still a shame and when folk that knew there'd been a crash were still complaining, like I said not directing it at anyone on here and obviously some folk hadn't heard.