I Just Haven't Met You Yet

Big Man

Im not talking about players you've spied in the street, i mean players you have been introduced too, or have met in a work capacity,or had a conversation with, or perhaps you ken them. I'll start:

Darren Mackie, Sone Aluko, Chris Clark, Fraser Fyvie, JimLeighton.Allan Shearer, John Barnes, Ally Mcoist (not through choice).

- All nice enough people (apart from Aluko who barely said two words). Dare i say that Coisty was in fact the nicest out of the lot of them.

Over to you....

popcorn.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One that sticks out more then any was Frank McDougall. Presented me with goal keeper of the tournament trophy when I was little. Still have the trophy that he signed.

My old work used to sponsor a player every year. The first year we did it we were left with having to take Derek Souter. We went along to the sponsors dinner and he was a bell end of the highest order.

Went bowling with Jamie Macallister and David Preece.

Doug Rougvie, met him when I was quite young walking towards Pittodrie before a game. Got my photo taken with him, he seemed a nice guy from what I remember.

Scott Booth in the Thistle Hotel, Altens (used to be called Skean Dhu?), got my photo with him as well!

Duncan Shearer at the Superbowl on George Street, very approachable guy...think I was pretty star struck at the time, being a young kid and meeting a legend!!

Jim Leighton in sainsburys, torn faced moody bastard.

Eion Jess, served him at Sainsburys when I was a student. Seemed like a fairly normal down to earth guy.

Scott Severin, met him upstairs in the Broadhill bar for someones birthday. I had just got the train back from the Inverness game, turned up at this party and there he was, suited and booted! Chatted to him for a while, can't remember exactly what we spoke about...mainly about Aberdeen and Europe etc.

Big Eck - I was at his neices 18th, which at the time I didn't know she was related to him or in fact who she was at all! But I was quite surprised to turn around and see him standing there in Revolution (i think). Had a chat with him, asked him when he planned on coming back to manage Aberdeen and he said something like "When me and Willie have enough to buy the club" with a smile on his face. He was a decent bloke, he made time to speak with people and was pleasant.

Jimmy Calderwood and Jan Veenagor van Hesselink in the loft in Glasgow...spoke for about 20mins!

Had a nightout in the Candybar in Glasgow with John Hartson and Christopher Wren. Wren was trying to fire into a bird i was out with that night Hartson is a good lad!

Davie Cooper came to our high school sports day. spoke to him for a while! decent bloke.

Met Willie Miller, John Hewitt and Eric Black the first time ma dad took me pittodrie in the Trophy Room

Went bowling with Jamie Macallister and David Preece.

Doug Rougvie, met him when I was quite young walking towards Pittodrie before a game. Got my photo taken with him, he seemed a nice guy from what I remember.

Scott Booth in the Thistle Hotel, Altens (used to be called Skean Dhu?), got my photo with him as well!

Duncan Shearer at the Superbowl on George Street, very approachable guy...think I was pretty star struck at the time, being a young kid and meeting a legend!!

Jim Leighton in sainsburys, torn faced moody bastard.

Eion Jess, served him at Sainsburys when I was a student. Seemed like a fairly normal down to earth guy.

Scott Severin, met him upstairs in the Broadhill bar for someones birthday. I had just got the train back from the Inverness game, turned up at this party and there he was, suited and booted! Chatted to him for a while, can't remember exactly what we spoke about...mainly about Aberdeen and Europe etc.

Big Eck - I was at his neices 18th, which at the time I didn't know she was related to him or in fact who she was at all! But I was quite surprised to turn around and see him standing there in Revolution (i think). Had a chat with him, asked him when he planned on coming back to manage Aberdeen and he said something like "When me and Willie have enough to buy the club" with a smile on his face. He was a decent bloke, he made time to speak with people and was pleasant.

I was at that same party. It was in Siberia though or vodka bar as it used to b called. My mate was going out with his niece at the time.

Also know Scott Booth as he was my neighbour in Bridge of Don. Billy Stark and his wife used to be friendly with my folks and babysit me n my sister although I can't remember this.

Had a scrap with John Stewart in tiger and chris Maguire in priory.

Met jimmy calderwood in the tartan arms in magaluf, two weeks after he was appointed. Had a good scoof with him.

Met Stuart maccall in Orlando when he was a Hun.

Served Dennis law a fish supper numerous times when I worked at mikes.

Jim Leighton goes on stead inn golf outings so spoke to him through that.

Managers

Alex Ferguson

Jim Jeffries

Craig Brown

Steve Patterson

Players

Jim Leighton, Willie Miller, Alex McLeish, Gordon Strachan, John Hewitt, Arid Stavrum, Zero, Kiriakov, Tsvetanov, Duncan Sheerer, Hans Gillhaus, Arjen Robben, Robin van Persie, Wesley Sneijder, Ruud Gullit, Rafael van der Vaart...

Was out for a meal with Snieder and Robben just before the World Cup. My Dutch ex went to school with Yolanthe, Snieders missus. Pretty hard to eat food and concentrate on not staring at this Untitled-182-300x224.jpg when out with the missus and at the time the sexiest woman I've ever met in persons fianc

I was at that same party. It was in Siberia though or vodka bar as it used to b called. My mate was going out with his niece at the time.

Also know Scott Booth as he was my neighbour in Bridge of Don. Billy Stark and his wife used to be friendly with my folks and babysit me n my sister although I can't remember this.

Had a scrap with John Stewart in tiger and chris Maguire in priory.

Met jimmy calderwood in the tartan arms in magaluf, two weeks after he was appointed. Had a good scoof with him.

Met Stuart maccall in Orlando when he was a Hun.

Served Dennis law a fish supper numerous times when I worked at mikes.

Jim Leighton goes on stead inn golf outings so spoke to him through that.

Nice one. Hope you gave them both a sore face.

Met Doug Rougvie in Longs bar in dubai a few years back

Kev Mc Naughton came to my leaving do when i fooked off round the world for 16 months, my ex bird was mates with his missus

Played against Chris Kamera a few times in Tenerife.....fit as fook and still a drty bstrd

Shouted out at Deano when i was pi$$ed in Tenerife that we could still do with his services a few years ago, gave me the thumbs up

Kev Mc Naughton came to my leaving do when i fooked off round the world for 16 months, my ex bird was mates with his missus

Played against Chris Kamera a few times in Tenerife.....fit as fook and still a drty bstrd

Shouted out at Deano when i was pi$$ed in Tenerife that we could still do with his services a few years ago, gave me the thumbs up

Met Eoin Jess heaps of times.

Plenty folk know that though but not sure why it got deleted last time I said it.

:o

:gay:

:gay::gay: