Surprise, Surprise

looksgoodinred

A MAN hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room - and answered the door to his own daughter.

Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.

Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.

He said: "I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

His wife Rosemary said: "If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay."

No winners here. And awkward all 'round. I'm suspecting the father is feeling the worst though.

A MAN hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room - and answered the door to his own daughter.

Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.

Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.

He said: "I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

His wife Rosemary said: "If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay."

No winners here. And awkward all 'round. I'm suspecting the father is feeling the worst though.

Awkward!! :unsure:

She's toutin for business, and her faither is still using the seedy services of hoors, one of whom turns out to be his daughter, what a heartwarming tale of modern life for Christmas.

Surely the pocket money he paid her over the years would cover the cost of the service?

apparently he's turned a new leaf, and won't be doing this any more.

according to the fuller news report i heard on the radio.

i bet you could take THAT to the bank :laughing:

Obviously Bluto has had a bad experience at the hands of a working girl - maybe he headed to Amsterdam as a wide-eyed loon with a wallet full of cash, duly robbed of his Euros on the first night of his holiday away with the lads by a pro, leaving him weeping and screaming for his mother, the holiday having been the first time away from his mither's apronstrings.

really? i'm not so quick to judge someone. you have no idea about her. neither do i.

at least she's selling what's hers. i'd say the old men buying her services are more the scum. :dontknow: but what do i know.

its the old addage.

who's teh most despicable, the alcoholic or the landlord?

i'd go with that latter.

Get over it !

Infidelity is epidemic and very few species are 'loyal' to each other over the course of a lifetime.;

It's only a meanless shag not a declaration of love.

Bit of growing up to do from all involved.

Free Love ! :P

Or Nelson Mandela.....which ever comes first.

Get over it !

Infidelity is epidemic and very few species are 'loyal' to each other over the course of a lifetime.;

It's only a meanless shag not a declaration of love.

Bit of growing up to do from all involved.

Free Love ! :P

i wasn't passing any moral judgement when i opened this tread.. only commenting on the "eww" factor of your own child showing up at such a juncture.

but if some are going to start throwing stones at her alone for being a whore...