Surprise, Surprise

looksgoodinred

My old boss once told me a story of when he was a sergeant in the army serving in Belize; he'd picked up a hooker one night and only when he got back to the room discovered the she was actually a he........he said he was going to kick the hooker out then thought....fuck it, we're both here now!

I nearly spat my coffee out when he uttered those last words. :hysterical:

He was a dirty old bastard so it will have been true.

My old boss once told me a story of when he was a sergeant in the army serving in Belize; he'd picked up a hooker one night and only when he got back to the room discovered the she was actually a he........he said he was going to kick the hooker out then thought....fuck it, we're both here now!

I nearly spat my coffee out when he uttered those last words. :hysterical:

He was a dirty old bastard so it will have been true.

:nono :nono:: :blink::wtf::o

:itch-chin: hmm.. that felt too easy. saving what fight you have left for the reinstatement of your cassette player thread? :sheepdance:

yeah exactly. glad you noticed it too.

couldve been very interesting and informatiove thread, with a bit of nostalgia thrown in.

but i'll let tup fight that fight.

you know he cares about internet forums, and thats a damn rare thing these days.

A MAN hired a prostitute to come to his hotel room - and answered the door to his own daughter.

Titus Ncube, a married father-of-three, collapsed to the floor with shock while his daughter, 20, fled the hotel in tears.

Mr Ncube, from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said he was having marital problems and decided to rent a room in a local hotel, followed by a prostitute.

He said: "I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologised for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

His wife Rosemary said: "If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay."

No winners here. And awkward all 'round. I'm suspecting the father is feeling the worst though.

This is the best sentence of the article. The trauma that divorce can have on your children?

One is already a prostitute!

What the fuck might have happened if they got divorced? Gun-running? People smuggling?