We've Got A Goalkeeper Who's Not Had A Save To Make

Willie Miller seems to be the only constant at the club through the troubles, could he be the reason why we constantly fail, he appears to bring very little to the club, I wouldn't want to manage with him looking over my shoulder.

His chip shop empire speaks for itself, get him to feck, we've tried everything else.

Probably for the best Brown didn't have a save to make given how much he fucked up for the first goal.

Bombscare.

Well having just saw the highlights just now as much as Consi's header was short, Brown did take a fucking eternity to come off his line for it so probably both to blame really.

I disagree, I think it was 100% Considine's fault. Watching the highlights it's clear J.Brown is telling Considine to get rid, if he had listened instead of performing the weakest header the world has ever seen, then no goal would have been conceded.

Willie Miller seems to be the only constant at the club through the troubles, could he be the reason why we constantly fail, he appears to bring very little to the club, I wouldn't want to manage with him looking over my shoulder.

His chip shop empire speaks for itself, get him to feck, we've tried everything else.

We were sh*te before he came in and we're still sh*te now. There was that good 5 years of challening for 3rd but then we needed McGhee to take us to "the next level"