"popular" Busker To Be Deported

fatshaft

I must not be understanding EU labour laws.

I thought citizens of the EU could work or live anywhere they wanted within the EU...

So my question then is... "Is that not right?"

I seem to recall there being certain rules to do with some of the more recent additions that restricted freedom of movement in the EU.

This is the best I could find on the matter.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3513889.stm#uk

It seems bizarre that restrictions like that can be put in, since it is one of the fundamental rights associated with the EU...

Good.

Any money she made should be confiscated as well.

Get her to fuck.

Hopefully another parasite off of the streets.

Good to see these folk are being targeted.

Fuck sake... people like this add a little bit of colour to an otherwise dull as shite city. So what if she's shite, puts a smile on my puss watching her trying to entertain and get 50p off folk.

I'm sure the taxes spent on the 3 or 4 coppers that rounded them up and then all the money spent trying to deport them could be better spent of a decent fucking christmas tree and a good NYE party on Union Street. Instead our council decide that we should all pay

Fuck sake... people like this add a little bit of colour to an otherwise dull as shite city. So what if she's shite, puts a smile on my puss watching her trying to entertain and get 50p off folk.

I'm sure the taxes spent on the 3 or 4 coppers that rounded them up and then all the money spent trying to deport them could be better spent of a decent fucking christmas tree and a good NYE party on Union Street. Instead our council decide that we should all pay

Outsiders point of view on it. I came back to Aberdeen for a family holiday in October for the first time in over 4 years, and these lot really put a downer on my trip. Everytime we went into the city, we had some foreign tube you couldn't understand shaking a poly cup at us asking for money. Kids asked if it had always been like this, where people don't work for money, just ask others to give it to them.

Bit of colour to the city? Hell no, it made it depressing as hell everytime we went out, and can honestly say, one of the biggest reasons we felt so dissapointed.

I don't have a prolem with immigrants, after all, i am one here where we live now, but immigrants who contribute to society, work and pay taxes. These freeloaders shoul be chucked on next plane/boat/truck out of the country if they do not contribute positively to the society they now live in.

A Christmas tale to warm the cockles indeed, in stark contrast to that little bitch who threatened Santa yesterday.

miniJC, forlornly searching for his hole, seemingly to be thwarted for eternity.

A homeless wifie, lethal at the guitar, not all there, about to be deported.

But......

Wait!

miniJC sprints up alongside the Megabus just as it's about to leave Aberdeen bus station, flowers in his hand, as the immigration officers realise the error of their mendacious ways, tears flow, and she is set 'free', to live happily ever after in Balnagask Circle with mini.

A match made in heaven, we could have an AFC Chat wedding on our hands.

A Christmas tale to warm the cockles indeed, in stark contrast to that little bitch who threatened Santa yesterday.

miniJC, forlornly searching for his hole, seemingly to be thwarted for eternity.

A homeless wifie, lethal at the guitar, not all there, about to be deported.

But......

Wait!

miniJC sprints up alongside the Megabus just as it's about to leave Aberdeen bus station, flowers in his hand, as the immigration officers realise the error of their mendacious ways, tears flow, and she is set 'free', to live happily ever after in Balnagask Circle with mini.

A match made in heaven, we could have an AFC Chat wedding on our hands.

Minijc, the modern day Robin Hood.