"popular" Busker To Be Deported

fatshaft

Decent, where you heading?

I was talking in general about the beggars, apologies I never clarified.

Get them to fuck.

They add no colour to the city and certainly don't put a smile on my face. "Ony spare change pal?".

And yea, if she has no right to be here she shouldnt be here.

Either back to clog or south of France

Lieden, Den Haag, Rotterdam, Monaco or Nice. Just working out the final details.

No, they don't.

They make it look scabby as fuck.

So someone playing a guitar makes Aberdeen look scabby? Scabbier that the filth all over the buildings on union street? Scabbier than the staffie wielding NED's with their tracksuits tucked into their socks wondering around town during the day? Scabbier than the toothless wonders gouging out while wandering up and down the street banging into folk and trying to pinch their wallets?? I'd rather see a colourful, happy busker on the streets that these social pariahs from Aberdeen hanging around outside the job centre bitching about how all the Polish have taken their jobs but when you offer them a few weeks sorting mail in the post office over Christmas they think its beneath them...

But do they? Only if they (Romanians and Bulgarians) have a business or are a student or self sufficient I thought?

I'm confused!

Swiss people have more rights to work than Bulgarians and Romanians because they are all in the EEA but with no conditions whereas although Bulgaria and Romania are in the EEA and EU they have restrictions placed on them.

So is it the case she has the right to be here (due to being in the EEA) but can't work here?

Does selling the Big Issue outside the Co-op constitute having a business ?

So someone playing a guitar makes Aberdeen look scabby?

Yep. If that woman is a scabby beggar cunt, then aye, its likely to make aberdeen look scabby.

Scabbier that the filth all over the buildings on union street? Scabbier than the staffie wielding NED's with their tracksuits tucked into their socks wondering around town during the day? Scabbier than the toothless wonders gouging out while wandering up and down the street banging into folk and trying to pinch their wallets??

Equally.

I'd rather see a colourful, happy busker on the streets that these social pariahs from Aberdeen hanging around outside the job centre bitching about how all the Polish have taken their jobs but when you offer them a few weeks sorting mail in the post office over Christmas they think its beneath them...

I'm assuming by the bit highlighted in bold you've never seen the woman?

And even if it were the case that she was colourful and happy, she's by all accounts an illegal immigrant.

We need to sort out our own cunts before allowing people to come in here illegally and be cunts.

Cunts.