Yodel/HDNL Couriers

dazzy_deff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving money to foreign clubs to make them richer within the Champions League, well I never.

Club.

I'm supporting my homies in the favela, some of the money from the Argie strip goes towards unfortunates in Argie poverty.

Plus Maradona is a personal hero of mine, a one-man slayer of the guffs.

AC Milan are quite open about their cheating, unlike the guff clubs, and the hun.

So in theory (well i knew the following anyways - and I'm surprised others listen to you) - you speak utter pap when it comes to posting on here.

You do amuse me though once I clicked onto your game.

It's for my loon, not for me min, I'm not imposing my will on him at this early stage, apart obviously from all-out hatred of Rangers, Celtic and England.

People listen to me because I know the score, watch and learn, if you've any sense.

People rip the piss because you talk utter nonsense.

You've been wrong in pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever 'revealed'.

I know your game, however as I say loon you amuse me at times with your bullshirt - and the crayon munchers of the site seem to still fall for your nonsense every time.

Anyways, fitba strips - Yodel - shite delivery for you loon.

All the best and hope the kids enjoy their Christmas presents.

You're wrong*

* It's Royal Mail that are delivering them, just thought I'd use this thread to rant about it.

You should really listen to me.

Merry Christmas and New Year and all that pish.

Club.

I'm supporting my homies in the favela, some of the money from the Argie strip goes towards unfortunates in Argie poverty.

Plus Maradona is a personal hero of mine, a one-man slayer of the guffs.

AC Milan are quite open about their cheating, unlike the guff clubs, and the hun.

If you are supporting the homies in the favela, then you have made an epic fuck up. Favela are shanty towns in Brazil, not Argentina.

:laughing:

Which team's strip still stands by the way.

Think about it.

The strip belonging to a team would be the team's strip. :gay:

You'd best think about it long and hard yourself, whilst you enrol your lodge pal E-P-K to help you.

You said 'what team's strip?'

Even if you'd said 'what team's strips?', whilst you may have come across as an illiterate retard, I'd have accepted it.

When I said favela, what I was meaning was villa miseria.

Slip of the tongue.

Aye, as they say, slip of the tongue and your literary in the shit...

Anyway, hope the strips are delivered before Santa comes.

Another pet hate of mine with courier services,is the cheeky bastards occasionally try and and charge an excess fee saying the AB postcode is Highlands and Islands, They soon get telt, no excess or no order.

Another pet hate of mine with courier services,is the cheeky bastards occasionally try and and charge an excess fee saying the AB postcode is Highlands and Islands, They soon get telt, no excess or no order.

Wanker.

The Highlands and Islands thing does my box in as well.

Total piss take.

Aye I've seen them try and lump

Well after numerous phone calls this morning, to be told the driver had put a card through the block of flats he delivered it to, the actual recipients delivered it this afternoon. Still not good enough at a professional courier company delivering to a wrong street, and pushing through a letterbox without a signature which is required.

Well after numerous phone calls this morning, to be told the driver had put a card through the block of flats he delivered it to, the actual recipients delivered it this afternoon. Still not good enough at a professional courier company delivering to a wrong street, and pushing through a letterbox without a signature which is required.

Yours, M Indignant, Aberdeen.

At least you got your parcel min, new Will Young CD for Roberto is it?

I thought this thread was about HDNL/Yodel? :checkit:

• 2 weeks later...