Yodel/HDNL Couriers

dazzy_deff

Putting the money to good use already.

Falklands war back on.

:hysterical:

That has to be the finest example of hysteria-mongering hyperbole I've ever read.

Outstanding.

ZOMGZ! TEH ARGEEZ ARE BLOCKING OUR PORTZORZ!!!!! SENDS IN TEH NOOCLEAR SUMBARINEZEZ!!!!!

When in actual fact what happened is four South American countries have banned the flying of the Falklands flag in their ports.

Sweet fucking Jesus... Mail readers really do have nothing better to do than go around in a perpetual state of terror and paranoia. Busily fending off hordes of immigrant gypsy nignogs, and all of a sudden they find themselves being blindsided by the Argies... and they haven't even had time to deal with the homosexuals on their street who are coming to rape their children. This is why we need a strong, right wing government who can take away all these ridiculous fucking freedoms we have....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a parcel at the depot and the only way i knew it was there was because boots emailed me. Went at 10 when the depot opened with 10 other people waiting. 10 past 10 and the thing still aint open. A gentle knock on the window with some kind words followed and the woman opened took all our tickets and disappeared. 30 mins later still no sign of any parcels for anyone and the que's getting bigger and bigger. Eventually left at 1115am. What a joke of a company