The Bullying Thread

Big Man

I was quite lucky, never got bullied at school - quite athletic and managed to get on with most people.

It took absolutely nothing to get bullied at our school however. There was this girl in the year above who got called ''Hotdog'' all through secondary because some cunt started a rumour that she was pleasuring herself with frozen hot dogs, and one got stuck and she had to go to hospital to get it out. Obviously made-up but it stuck with her. Funny as fuck some of the things folk used to get picked-on for.

Share your stories...

bully1.gif?w=490

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite lucky, never got bullied at school - quite athletic and managed to get on with most people.

It took absolutely nothing to get bullied at our school however. There was this girl in the year above who got called ''Hotdog'' all through secondary because some cunt started a rumour that she was pleasuring herself with frozen hot dogs, and one got stuck and she had to go to hospital to get it out. Obviously made-up but it stuck with her. Funny as fuck some of the things folk used to get picked-on for.

Share your stories...

bully1.gif?w=490

Girl in my sisters year got called KitKat for the exact same reason.

One of the funniest ones i can remember;

There was this chubby fucker in our year (never got bullied over his weight, decent chap and he had pals like), but this one day he came into reggie wearing tracky-b's. The teacher said to him ''where are your trousers william''?

He comes out with, ''I fell last night and ripped them''.

The teacher spies something is unusual and sais, ''What on earth is that underneath your tracksuit bottoms''?

''My trousers sir! They're flares''

Poor bastard was made to take the tracksuit bottoms off in-front of the whole class to unveil these big bell bottom trousers his ma made him put on for school as a replacement for his ripped ones. The whole class erupted for about 5 minutes straight - he was never made to forget it...

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

There was a lassie a few years younger than me who had squint eyes. Really squint eyes. A wee lad I knew used to follow her around shouting "SQUINTY! SQUINTY" then laugh like fuck. Used to see him do this fairly often. Pretty harsh really but was young and thought it was funny.

Guy at school was a little smelly and from a poor family. Mother was thick. Father died when young. Was called cheesy. Looking back that guys life was hell. Now he's an utter mink. Done nothing with his life and lives like a tramp but in a house.

I recall one guy thought he would bully me in pe. Winding me up for a few days. In the changing room he 'squated' up so I said to him to go ahead I wouldn't hit him back. He hit me three times. I looked at him and said that's the last time you touch me. Next time you touch me you won't get up. Didn't speak to me for two years.

Kids are so cruel it's unreal.

I had and to a degree still have (but not as noticeable as before) big ears. Used to get a hard time off some folk (usually older kids to be honest) but never really got to me.

There is something severely lacking in a person's life if they pick on someone they don't have the scoobiest about for no real reason. Probably the main one (reason) being a lack of a decent personality.

Was bullied badly through Primary school for being a nerdy wee nice kid and not a chikky wee cocky shit, affected me through Academy and my current life to date and has been a factor in personal problems I've faced the last 18months.

I would never wish it on anyone.

Whenever I feel like not going to the gym, I imagine meeting one of those arseholes in the street and how much more damage I could do to them.

Used to get bullied like shit in primary and early secondary school. So much so I attempted to burn down an entire village because I hated the lot of them.

That aside, I used to believe in turning the other cheek and avoiding it - which of course no matter what the bleeding hearts say these days - does fuck all but encourage the bullies. So one day I had enough and when Dunlop (can't remember first name, Kevin?) whose dad was the bank manager of the CB (I think) in Laurencekirk decided he'd show me trouble outside his house no less (such bravery) I decided I'd had enough and grabbed him around the neck and ran him head first into a harling wall and scraped his face all along the wall.

This was while his gaggle of mates were all around ready to do the "hold back the arms so the bullied guy can't fight back" shit too. One of the best moments of my life leaving that little shit bloodied and fucked up and his mates all freaked out.

Think one other guy attempted to bully me - again outside his house! - and I went for him and when he tried to run into his house I grabbed him and yanked him out to set on him. HIs grannie came out and rescued him though.

And that was the last time anyone tried to bully me.

Was bullied badly through Primary school for being a nerdy wee nice kid and not a chikky wee cocky shit, affected me through Academy and my current life to date and has been a factor in personal problems I've faced the last 18months.

I would never wish it on anyone.

Whenever I feel like not going to the gym, I imagine meeting one of those arseholes in the street and how much more damage I could do to them.

Fuck off you pathetic geeky prick or I'll wedgie you. :cry:

Bullying... it's all a bit 19th Century Victorian Public School, isn't it?

Surely the 'kids' are all cyber-bullying each other these days.... talking trash about Zak or Chelsea on the Facebooks and the Tweeters.

I'm all for that... destroying people's self-esteem purely by the use of poorly spelled words and almost incomprehensible txtspk.

I'll be honest, I'd quite like to punch to death everyone between the ages of 10 and 16.

Got bullied alot from first year onwards, third year was the worst when the 6th years would chase me and batter me, best one was when one took me by the throat then threw me in to a door frame, head smashed through the glass, I got the blame for just sticking my head through it, another good one was when a 6th year came up, punched me and called me a fat cunt infront of the head teacher, so I asked her if she heard it and told me I was telling lies and that if I kept bothering her I'd be sent home. Still intend on smashing some of these pricks for giving me 4 years of hell.

There was a girl at school who used to sit at the back of the class on her own as no-one would sit next to her. She had glasses and lived above the laundrette with her mum, who looked a bit like a man, and everyone used to say she smelled of Spam and would call her "Spam Pants", "Smello" or just shout "Spam" at her.

I heard that after school she went a bit off the rails and ended up having her kid taken off her. :(

We had a kid at our school who was unfortunate enough to be ginger, freckly, be called Simon and was thick as mince. He used to get bullied a lot. I remember one afternoon he went into the toilet cubicle to eat his lunch and folk threw stuff over the door and shouted at him etc while he was in there. He ended up running away that night, he was found "as the story goes" in a ditch about a mile away! The story actually made the paper, although it said "Simon is a well liked and popular kid at school..." it was from that moment on that I learnt a great lesson.................Never trust an Evening Express journalist.

I have to admit though, we used to run away from him when going for lunch...we actually spread out and hid in different aisles in Asda near the school :laughing: . We used to also rig games at lunchtime so he was always "IT" when we played Hide and Seek. It was strategically called "MSI - make simon it".

Kids are arseholes.

I used to be a bit of a bully at school, not sure why, enjoyed it at the time, but one blue form too many caught up with me and I seen the light.

I've no wish to apologise to those I bullied, they had it coming.

lies.

i suspect you were on the wrong end of bullying, which has contributed to you lack of social skills as a grown up.

I was bullied for a while by a 5th/6th year while in 1st year, who would also encourage other kids on the bus to join in.

It lasted until my female cousin (in the same year as him) sorted him out.

Much to his embarrassment and chagrin.

Ginger specky cunt that he was.

Obviously got it tight for most of his schooling and thought he'd share some around.

jeeso, youre one of those classic guys with "a list"...arent you?

This reminds me of one of my favourite movie moments.

In "The Jerk" with Steve Martin, when he is working at the petrol station he becomes the unwitting target for a psycho sniper who gets his list from the phonebook.

"Random Son-Of-A-Bitch"

:hysterical:

Never ever suffered from bullying. We were the group that dished out slaggings if anything. Was maybe a bit harsh as a kid. My sister was 4 years older than me, so all her male mates would have stopped any bullying towards me that would have happened. Me and a few mates used to play football with all the older guys after school so they would never have let anything happen to us.

lies.

i suspect you were on the wrong end of bullying, which has contributed to you lack of social skills as a grown up.

Lack of social skills?

How could you possibly have any idea of that from an internet forum?

I'm seriously popular in real life, as popular as I am on here.

No I have never been bullied, apart from by my brither, but that was different in that sometimes we got along, more like psychological warfare, for 15 years or so, so that's probably why I did it too.

Anyway, it's character building.