Best Places To Live In Scotland

NorthernLights24

No Boof nae closer to solving the "Who built the pyramids question"

However

I did learn a valuable lesson though

When trying to get into American Girls pants telling them the Bible is a load oh bollocks and is a fuckn story for mongols doesnt help your chances......

Also I'm moving to America Asap cause its fucking Quality over there!

Blue Moon and had some dark ale in air port good swag. We'll see what the Beer Festivals like next month. See if i can get some more delirium.

I take it the American Dream is over and it's the Ythan nightmare now?

Spastic.

I take it the American Dream is over and it's the Ythan nightmare now?

Spastic.

Haters gonna hate.......... Na found something better closer to home.

Too much hassle gan to America, Yanks arn't all they're cracked up to be.

Spastic ats rich coming from the cunt that shits on hotel room floors.................

jistsayn

Haters gonna hate.......... Na found something better closer to home.

Too much hassle gan to America, Yanks arn't all they're cracked up to be.

Spastic ats rich coming from the cunt that shits on hotel room floors.................

jistsayn

America (Las Vegas) or Ellon.

Aye well played. I give up. You win.

Na its nae Ellon Boof, your just to easy to noise up when it comes to Coal Bag City.................

#Dump #FuckTheBoatFestival #CoalBaggingBastards

Aye completely noised up.

So it's nae America despite you saying it was, it's nae Ellon despite you saying that's where you'd choose.

Where is it that you've not decided to move to that you're going?

Wait till it is a scorcher of a day, will get my mates dads boat and set sail and do a Moray Firth tour, Beer in the cooling box, cast the fishing rods for a fresh catch, and watch the dolphins.

AFC Chat official summer tour.

I'd be well up for that, spot of boat fishing on a nice day is one of lifes pleasures, not been out in years. Even if it involved going with a load of weird strangers off the hat it would be cool.

Pity we didn't know of any local boat festivals or anyone who has anything to do with organising one, that would also be a fantastic day out, it's something this area sadly lacks.

I'd be well up for that, spot of boat fishing on a nice day is one of lifes pleasures, not been out in years. Even if it involved going with a load of weird strangers off the hat it would be cool.

Pity we didn't know of any local boat festivals or anyone who has anything to do with organising one, that would also be a fantastic day out, it's something this area sadly lacks.

:laughing:

Aye completely noised up.

So it's nae America despite you saying it was, it's nae Ellon despite you saying that's where you'd choose.

Where is it that you've not decided to move to that you're going?

Where ever I decide to move it won't be Cullen,PTK,Finecty, Buckie or America.

You shall be last to know anyway Buffoon ;)

• 4 weeks later...

ORKNEY residents have the highest standard of living in rural Scotland, according to a new report.

In a list dominated by English locations, Orkney at number 21 is just one of two Scottish regions, along with Aberdeenshire at number 49.
Halifax’s annual Rural Areas Quality of Life Survey takes into account residents’ health and life expectancy, crime rates, weather, employment, school results, broadband access and personal wellbeing.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/orkney-named-as-scotland-s-best-place-to-live-1-3732817

Edit: :trophy:

Area size of the winner Rutland: 382km sq.

Area size of Aberdeenshire: 6,313km sq.

I'm sure there is a lot more than one pocket of Aberdeenshire of around 12 miles by 12 miles that would make it into the top 10.

Orkney can't even grow trees for fuck sakes. Best quality of life in Scotland and you can't build a treehouse or play on a rope swing. Wise up.

Well they give us oxygen and take in CO2. That's a nice start.

Not your most educated post.

the article said "standard of living" not "quality of life".

and as far as quality of life goes, it's not like Orkney has a large plastic bubble over it preventing it from receiving the benefits of trees in other parts of the world from reaching it.

and for the record, i've never claimed to be particularly smart.

• Upvote 2

and as far as quality of life goes, it's not like Orkney has a large plastic bubble over it preventing it from receiving the benefits of trees in other parts of the world from reaching it.

+1

I never claimed you weren't.

Your standard of living would be shite with no oxygen.

I never claimed you weren't.

Your standard of living would be shite with no oxygen.

i hold this same view on the definition of "standard of living" vs. "quality of life":

Quality of life (QOL) is the general well-being of individuals and societies. QOL has a wide range of contexts, including the fields of international development, healthcare, politics and employment. Quality of life should not be confused with the concept of standard of living, which is based primarily on income.

So in this instance, my standard of living would remain much the same. My quality of life might suffer. If Orkney were encapsulated in an air-tight bubble.

i still think Orkney is a beautiful place.

Well done pretty lady, keep up the impressive work. Yet again you've shot down a poster effortlessly and politely.

Not long ago you easily made an arse of Tup due to his horrendous lack of geographical knowledge.

Now you've shown up the long haired lout for his lack of knowledge of oxygen.

You'd think he'd know better, there probably wasn't a tree in his cupboard.