Holiday Thread 2012

zander

Also, has anyone ever turned up at the airport with no idea where you're going? Head to the travel agents at the airport (is it Braehead Travel at Glasgow?) and tell them you want a week somewhere and you want to leave today. Quite fancy that.

no, because thats what jakes do

I cannot be arsed getting the post but you almost came in your caped crusader pants speaking about Made in Chelsea people just jetting off on a whim.

What's the difference?

Oh yeah forgot to add this bit about my holiday, true story aswell.

Me and the missus played bingo one night also, we were playing for bottles of drink, think we got a bottle of Captain Morgans Rum - we were waiting for one number.............that number was called out, and we went wild - that number:

I shit you not, we did a little song - which if I put the lyrics, you'd all agree is a great song.

Anyways, that is all.

We won.

Haha, lucky for some, unlucky for others ;)

Me and the missus played bingo one night also, we were playing for bottles of drink, think we got a bottle of Captain Morgans Rum - we were waiting for one number.............that number was called out, and we went wild - that number:

I shit you not, we did a little song - which if I put the lyrics, you'd all agree is a great song.

Anyways, that is all.

We won.

Were they offering bottles of Robinson with that aswell. Clickity Click 66.

Anyways, that is all.

We won.

wtf.gif

on your honeymoon too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks, I'm looking for an all inclusive holiday in a villa or apartment, rather than a hotel room, but seem to be struggling. Just looking for somewhere hot in October. Any suggestions?

Florida? Mexico? Caribbean?

If you go Caribbean, Barbados.

I guess Spain/Portugal wouldn't be so hot in October?

because they decided to go to dubai, on a whim

they didnt go down to barrhead feckin travel, willing to take any holiday as long as it was cheap

I could easily go to Barrhead travel and book a holiday to Dubai on a whim. :dontknow:

Folks, I'm looking for an all inclusive holiday in a villa or apartment, rather than a hotel room, but seem to be struggling. Just looking for somewhere hot in October. Any suggestions?

Have you any interesting hobbies?

If you're bang into snake charming and basket weaving and have baskets full of cobras in your house that you enjoy charming after a stressful day at work then India is pretty hot in October.

indian%20snake%20charmer.jpg

:sherlock:

If you're bang into snake charming and basket weaving and have baskets full of cobras in your house that you enjoy charming after a stressful day at work then India is pretty hot in October.

i had a holiday in india last october.

its is some place. sublime to the ridiculous, one extreme to another.

Dinna fancy it. Looks like chaos in the cities especially. Folk walking round with one arm and beggars everywhere.

oh aye, a real eye opener.

fishermen dumping on the beach. hygiene levels from the dark ages.

beautiful country though, and some ace places to visit.