Netflix

slippers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a wii which I've played maybe twice and I was thinking of buying apple tv.

how does it work with the above?

do I just work it through the wifi?

Yeah ud just sign up 2 free trial then download the app onto wii and sign in. Think I may get apple tv aswell? Iv got it on ps3 and iPad now see how it goes!

I signed up during the week and not disappointed. Stream through the PS3 in the livingroom, PS3 in the wee man's bedroom and the Wii in my bedroom. Tried it on the apple tv but keeps coming up with an error message and to try again later?anyway, for 6 quid a month, better than SD and in all the rooms in the house, its a no brainer.

And anyone who hasn't watched 24, your life will never be complete until you do.

I'll have a go at this through the ps3 I think. Quite a few tv shows on there that I fancy catching and have never got round to buying on dvd

As for 24 (sorry I can't remember who mentioned it), DO IT, you'll not regret it!

24 is dire!

Had to force myself to finish the first series after I was lent it. No way was I dipping into the rest of the box set.

How the fuck do you contrive to get yourself kidnapped three times on one day?

It's got nothing on the Sopranos or The Wire.

24 is dire!

Had to force myself to finish the first series after I was lent it. No way was I dipping into the rest of the box set.

How the fuck do you contrive to get yourself kidnapped three times on one day?

It's got nothing on the Sopranos or The Wire.

You're the first person I've ever heard say that about 24. Fair enough. The wire and the sopranos are excellent as well.

It's worth noting tht if u get Hotspot shield for the USA content as suggested above u also get tv such as Lost, sons of anarchy, 30 rock, mad men, bones, nikita, glee, vampire diaries ext and movies like limitless, true grit, toy story 3, senna, the fighter and things like tht! A lot better then ours! U then just switch off VPN to go bak 2 the uk version tht has stuff the US dnt such as dexter and a lot of the British tv!

It's worth noting tht if u get Hotspot shield for the USA content as suggested above u also get tv such as Lost, sons of anarchy, 30 rock, mad men, bones, nikita, glee, vampire diaries ext and movies like limitless, true grit, toy story 3, senna, the fighter and things like tht! A lot better then ours! U then just switch off VPN to go bak 2 the uk version tht has stuff the US dnt such as dexter and a lot of the British tv!

Can you not download all of this stuff for fuck all through various sources?

Rapidshare, 4shared etc etc.