Netflix

slippers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up during the week and not disappointed. Stream through the PS3 in the livingroom, PS3 in the wee man's bedroom and the Wii in my bedroom. Tried it on the apple tv but keeps coming up with an error message and to try again later?anyway, for 6 quid a month, better than SD and in all the rooms in the house, its a no brainer.

And anyone who hasn't watched 24, your life will never be complete until you do.

AppleTv any guid?

Cheers Boof. Is it reliable tho? Had a lot of bad experiences wi free proxies.

I signed up for hidemyass when I was in clogg Byen. Worked a treat. Its only about $80 a year, has hunners of servers and works with Netflix, Hulu, BBC, ITV etc.

Signed up for netflix last night, looks decent... Also totally networked my hoose ina. I can now use my IPad to control my macbook and Apple TV. All my tunes are shared through all my devices including my phone and I can also use my IPhone as a remote control for my apple TV. Happy lazyboy dayz :)

:o

Can someone enlighten me, 'cause I've nae idea. What is this hotspot, and what is a hotspot not, and how does one go about getting it?

I like my Apple TV

Right mate! Hav u got an iPhone or iPad? Download this onto it! http://m.hotspotshield.com/ install the free trial and then switch on the VPN! Log out of netflix then log back in again! U will now hav the USA content. Then send ur iPad or iPhone 2 ur apple tv to watch on ur tv!

It is a subscription based thing though 6.99 for a year! But their is a free trail! If u watch a lot of tv/ films once uv seen the US content the 6.99 is well worth it.

You're the first person I've ever heard say that about 24. Fair enough. The wire and the sopranos are excellent as well.

Seeing as my comments on 24 appear to have caused such consternation, I should perhaps elaborate.

It was perfectly watchable in a nothing else to do sort of way, but was ridiculously contrived and about as realistic as Lost.

5/10

Right mate! Hav u got an iPhone or iPad? Download this onto it! http://m.hotspotshield.com/ install the free trial and then switch on the VPN! Log out of netflix then log back in again! U will now hav the USA content. Then send ur iPad or iPhone 2 ur apple tv to watch on ur tv!

It is a subscription based thing though 6.99 for a year! But their is a free trail! If u watch a lot of tv/ films once uv seen the US content the 6.99 is well worth it.

No, I watch through my PS3 and Wii

Nice! Content is alot better isn't it!

Brilliant. Huge amount. Just watched "the chaperone" with the wee man. Triple H. Shite, bairn loved it, but worked a treat.

I'm gonna give this a shot tomorrow through the ps 3.

Ps I take it changing this dns thing won't do any harm to my

Ps3?

Works perfect through the PS3 but tried changing the settings on the Wii but displays an error message. Will maybe have a wee tinker, or revert to the British settings so I have the choice.

Brilliant. Huge amount. Just watched "the chaperone" with the wee man. Triple H. Shite, bairn loved it, but worked a treat.

Works perfect through the PS3 but tried changing the settings on the Wii but displays an error message. Will maybe have a wee tinker, or revert to the British settings so I have the choice.

A lot of good stuff for the kids!

1326719397[/url]' post='693974']

Seeing as my comments on 24 appear to have caused such consternation, I should perhaps elaborate.

It was perfectly watchable in a nothing else to do sort of way, but was ridiculously contrived and about as realistic as Lost.

5/10

That word is banned on AFC chat. 6 fucking years of my life. Gone. I'll never get them back. I'm quite bitter about the whole thing. Honest to god; you could have covered the entire story in 4 episodes.

Re. Vpn's. I use tunnel bear. Really simple to use. It's free up to a certain download limit then you pay if you need more. I didn't. Was able to use it to register for google music tho.

That word is banned on AFC chat. 6 fucking years of my life. Gone. I'll never get them back. I'm quite bitter about the whole thing. Honest to god; you could have covered the entire story in 4 episodes.

Re. Vpn's. I use tunnel bear. Really simple to use. It's free up to a certain download limit then you pay if you need more. I didn't. Was able to use it to register for google music tho.

Lost is probably my favourite tv series of all time! When I first seen the finale I was dissapoined but now I feel it gave us closure! Contemplating goin bak and doin it all over again!

I agree CD! I had the exact same rant at the start of the month when someone got talking about 'classic' tv. The whole ending just seemed to be rushed. Why, if they were all waiting to cross over, did they have the island and the other stories running?! I can feel the rage again!!

I gave up on it half way through the 2nd series when I realised they were clearly making it up as they went along in an effort to make it last as long as they could to make as much money as possible.

The only reason I saw any more of it was my bird at the time kept watching it as far as the end of the 3rd series.

I understand they made 6 in total? And they were all dead all along? What a load of shite!

Can you not download all of this stuff for fuck all through various sources?

Rapidshare, 4shared etc etc.

I see your point Boofon. I don't bother downloading though, I just stream through various websites. Watched all of Entourage and most of Sopranos over the last couple few months. Currently working my way through Arrested Development. And I have Modern Family, The Office and Parks and Recreation every week too. Passed a recent Saturday afternoon watching Black Swan. Easy stuff.

1326790988[/url]' post='694367']

I agree CD! I had the exact same rant at the start of the month when someone got talking about 'classic' tv. The whole ending just seemed to be rushed. Why, if they were all waiting to cross over, did they have the island and the other stories running?! I can feel the rage again!!

Probably something to do with advertising. I'd have gone with the first episode and the penultimate episode (well, the one where they focused on Jacob and his bro). That's all you needed. The rest was just drawing it out for commercials. Soooooo many questions unanswered. The writers obv didn't have a clue and just threw them in as hooks. At the time I suspected they did have an answer as no-one can be that cheeky.