Rangers V Aberdeen

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with Mini here. The man has paid his 28 manly quid to watch our manly team play a manly sport and he's had it completely spoiled by some Sheila waving a bit of girly fucking plastic in front of him!

You don't see Mini waving a fucking flag in front of her face when she's busy watching Coronation Street or doing girly things with the iron!!

Where was her fella where all this was going on? Probably at the pisser when he should have been getting his bint telt. A fucking disgrace!!

Completely agree with Mini here. The man has paid his 28 manly quid to watch our manly team play a manly sport and he's had it completely spoiled by some Sheila waving a bit of girly fucking plastic in front of him!

You don't see Mini waving a fucking flag in front of her face when she's busy watching Coronation Street or doing girly things with the iron!!

Where was her fella where all this was going on? Probably at the pisser when he should have been getting his bint telt. A fucking disgrace!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:hysterical:

I posted on facebook it was one of the best bounces Ive been involved in. Brilliant.

fit like min? it's certainly the best i've been involved in, was just absolute pandimonium. it took me about 5 seconds to react, made up for it like and ended up 2 rows fae the front despite my seat actually being up the back. 3 folk yesterday daz went sailing over my head! fuckin surreal like seeing that when you're 6*6.

fit like min? it's certainly the best i've been involved in, was just absolute pandimonium. it took me about 5 seconds to react, made up for it like and ended up 2 rows fae the front despite my seat actually being up the back. 3 folk yesterday daz went sailing over my head! fuckin surreal like seeing that when you're 6*6.

nae bad fella...aye boy on our bus got lifted for ending up on the gravel track. Aye a seen you in your seat thats a fair tumble forward. We went a few rows like, just ace like.

nae bad fella...aye boy on our bus got lifted for ending up on the gravel track. Aye a seen you in your seat thats a fair tumble forward. We went a few rows like, just ace like.

sare darts gettin lifted doon there :ThumbsDown: did he get out afterwards? i got 3 final warnings from the coppers as my seat was actually right next to the filth thought i was away. my hatred for the minkers only intensified after saturday. i loathe the cunts.

sare darts gettin lifted doon there :ThumbsDown: did he get out afterwards? i got 3 final warnings from the coppers as my seat was actually right next to the filth thought i was away. my hatred for the minkers only intensified after saturday. i loathe the cunts.

wasnae on the bus, no idea if he is home now like.

Yip, every time im down there my blood fuckin boils. Despise the wankers. You looked like you were having a good wee bounce/singsong.

Yip, every time im down there my blood fuckin boils. Despise the wankers. You looked like you were having a good wee bounce/singsong.

certainly was, i tried my damndest to get the vernon song to catch on and despite the best efforts of those around me just couldn't get everyone going. another song would start up in the middle or the far side and that would be it.

was magic seeing the filth at the end, they were beelin. :laughing:

Let out just as last train to Aberdeen left (normal story) and cost him 300 for taxi (I would have got b&b and came up in morning. He met up with rest in town when home. Banned

From football ground til court case comes up.

Let out just as last train to Aberdeen left (normal story) and cost him 300 for taxi (I would have got b&b and came up in morning. He met up with rest in town when home. Banned

From football ground til court case comes up.

typical weegie police...scumbags like. But yeh id have got a room and came up in the morning.

What did he get charged with? Banned from all grounds...or just Ibrox?

the guy that got lifted for being on the track, gotta feel sorry for him, did nothing wrong, the surge from behind forced people through the gates, no deliberate attempt to get on the track , no get it up ye gesture to the huns , just unfortunate ( if your gonna get lifted at least get a gesture in at the huns ! ) exact same thing happened at the gate i was stood beside, just bad luck and weight of numbers

It was my girlfriend who had the flag. Watch out ski slope nose.

Im sure he is petrified :blahblah1:

So where were you when all this was happening? :blahblah1:

Were you not with her yesterday to defend her honor. Or is keyboard warrior more your style?

:fishing: mini's a pal

Better watch wi' that land DC.

Think you may have exceeded your EU quota. :laughing:

Superb! :hysterical:

As for double claw, he was on the wind up, I know him.

Speaking after Saturday's 1-1 draw away to Rangers, Brown said he would be seeking new recruits for his squad.

"The result will make it easier to attract players to the club," said Brown. "I will have a busy week on the phone."

Nae quite sure about the above in bold....but good luck Craig

I could but then you'd pretend you started it first because you realise I'm a cool gadgie who has cool clubs.

Anyways, I'm sure someone a while back said they were going to start a club for him.

The Brown Hatters club perhaps?

It'll be Fatshaft or Mini who starts it then. :gay:

You love that smiley don't you?