Which Other Team's Is Everyone Into.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... No holds 81,264 for starters. Looks nothing like it.

post-4666-0-23216100-1327321486_thumb.jpg

Ibrox Stadium

Plans for the redevelopment of Ibrox were modelled on the Westfalenstadion.

A view of the Broomloan and Govan Stands in 1994. The corner between the two was filled in during the late 1990s.

A view of the Main Stand in 2005. The Club Deck (white) was constructed above the 1928 Main Stand in the early 1990s. The brick and glass construction in front is an enclosed stairwell to the upper deck.The Ibrox disaster of 1971 led to the club developing a modern, safe stadium.[2] Willie Waddell visited modern grounds in West Germany during the 1974 World Cup and believed that steep terracing and exits, such as Stairway 13, had to be replaced.[2][12] The cut in capacity and boardroom changes led to radical plans by architects The Miller Partnership, which were published in November 1977.[10] The plans were modelled on the Westfalenstadion, home ground of Borussia Dortmund.[3][12] They involved a radical reshaping of the stadium, with the old bowl-shaped terracing to be replaced by three new all-seated structures.[10] Only the old Main Stand would remain, with its enclosure providing the only standing room in the ground.

Ibrox Stadium

Plans for the redevelopment of Ibrox were modelled on the Westfalenstadion.

Did not do a very good job!! Having been to both several times they are nothing like each other. Being "modelled" must mean they used the concept of filling in the gaps in the corners?

Edit:- just spotted that Dortmunds ground was changed dramatically for the world cup in 2006. Before I was there. So could have been before the changes it looked like Ibrox. Learn something new every day!!!

I love folk's pathetic justification for supporting guff teams, which can range from whining self-justification to downright lies.

I hate Man United and their cunts of a supporters, they are Rangers with an English badge.

you love that old firm of england line.

what you really mean is they are (one of) the biggest and most successful of clubs in england.

I love your pathetic justification for hating guff teams.

Man City - 1st year at school, abdy in my class was a Man Utd or Liverpool fan so just wanted to be different. They had just been promoted and Keegan was playing good attacking football.

Fiorentina - Always liked the purple kit and Batistuta is one of my favourite players. Had the nintendo strip when I was in primary school.

Ajax - Just liked the philosophy of the club and went to see them play NAC Breda last year.

Barcelona - Mate from school brought me back a top (had Saviola on the back) when we were in Primary school.

Wouldn't say any of them come near to my support of the Dons though.

nice ay to avoid the question bluto :checkit:

what was the reason you got in to supporting Man Utd?

i thought that would smoke you out of your burrow.

as your interested i started following man united when fergie won his 3rd title in 96. it was clear then that united were gonna be a big deal so i decided to support them from then on.

oh yeah, and scholes and nevilles and beckham were ace.

i thought that would smoke you out of your burrow.

as your interested i started following man united when fergie won his 3rd title in 96. it was clear then that united were gonna be a big deal so i decided to support them from then on.

oh yeah, and scholes and nevilles and beckham were ace.

thanks for at least being able to answer the question this time.

We're all waiting with baited breath for your pathetic dribbling excuse for glory hunting Man Utd.

Not as much as i am for your pathetic excuse for supporting bolton.......How many grounds did you have to drive by to get there again?

It amazes me that folk care so much!

Mind you its nae quite as baffeling as folk who travel 3 hours to watch aberdeen! Support your local team indeed :moonie:

I love folk's pathetic justification for supporting guff teams, which can range from whining self-justification to downright lies.

I hate Man United and their cunts of a supporters, they are Rangers with an English badge.

Crikey-malikey you dont have to support a guff team to enjoy watching them. Look at yesterdays city game you must have enjoyed that. I thought the secomd half was just brilliant not the most skillful but what a good end to end battle should be about.

Did not do a very good job!! Having been to both several times they are nothing like each other. Being "modelled" must mean they used the concept of filling in the gaps in the corners?

Edit:- just spotted that Dortmunds ground was changed dramatically for the world cup in 2006. Before I was there. So could have been before the changes it looked like Ibrox. Learn something new every day!!!

I was there before the changes. It did have a swipe of ibrox about it.

Anyway for me, dortmund, went on a school exchange trip to there and got a shot of a season ticket and got to see them lift the champions league at the westfallon and kept an eye out ever since.

Peterheid. Home town. Oh and before Stoney the glory grabbing man yoo fan gets involved with ill thought out, smart arse comments they were highland league when I grew up as well.