Craig Storie

Completely different situation.

This lad Storie is what? 16?

Plenty time to make his money.

Arnason is in last chance saloon to get a big contract.

All this anger at Arnason is pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

He's allegedly asking for £4500pw - he can easily get more in England or abroad and will.

Dont blame him in the slightest.

Shows that there are some genuine players out there who think playing for their club is more important than money :thumbup1:

More likley at 16 he's nae ready to leave his mates behind and live in Manchester...

He'll do a couple more years with us and then come to his senses...Man Utd v's Aberdeen...Hello!!

Shows that there are some genuine players out there who think playing for their club is more important than money :thumbup1:

You know he's not an Aberdeen boy??

Regardless, it is great news for Aberdeen, the SPL and Scottish football in general that he's chosen to do this. He is going to be a real big deal. He will get his chance at Aberdeen no question, if he goes to Man U, regardless of the huge amount of talent he has, going through the ranks at Man U would not be easy

• Site Sponsor

Good news but who's to say he won't leave in two years when his contract expires? Will be interesting to see how this pans out and if the board have learned from the Grimmer situation. Get an extension offer on the table as soon as is actually possible if this lad is progressing well.

What are the Board to do if the boy and his family's head is turned by some leech of an agent?

I don't think players should be allowed agent's until they are 19 and if they feel that the contract they have previously signed is unfair then there should be an opportunity to seek redress from the Association of the club.

Anyone seen the lad play, what position does he play etc? I know nothing about him and had not even heard of him before today. Great news though.

He played for Scotland u16s vs England a few weeks ago. Sky Sports showed the match. I thought he was our best player and one of the best on the park. Good on the ball, good control and always composed. I think he was playing central midfield and was captain.

More likley at 16 he's nae ready to leave his mates behind and live in Manchester...

He'll do a couple more years with us and then come to his senses...Man Utd v's Aberdeen...Hello!!

No doubt when the times right and if he continues to progress he will eventually move on to bigger and better things, not denying that.

Just listened to Craig Browns press conference and he said that Storie came into Browns office and announced he was signing and that the boy seemed genuinely excited by it all. Think we have a player on our hands in the near future :crossfingers:

No doubt when the times right and if he continues to progress he will eventually move on to bigger and better things, not denying that.

Just listened to Craig Browns press conference and he said that Storie came into Browns office and announced he was signing and that the boy seemed genuinely excited by it all. Think we have a player on our hands in the near future :crossfingers:

Like i say it's great to hear that and hopefully he gets the right coaching, progresses through the ranks and doesn't get pressurised :crossfingers:

He'll be buzzin'

I'd have him on the bench tomorrow

Snubbed Man United again and willing to sign a new deal with us until 2014, quite incredible.

Arnason take note.

Very pleased he decided to stay. Cant seem to see what the connection is with Arnason? Both at completely different ends of their career and Arnason is not local, or a fan of the club so why should he take note?

Very pleased he decided to stay. Cant seem to see what the connection is with Arnason? Both at completely different ends of their career and Arnason is not local, or a fan of the club so why should he take note?

well said baconman

Some folk on here have shite for brains

Arnason is 30 on his next birthday and has one more chance to make good money (at least double) what he's being offered.

Good luck to Kari Arnason I say....and well done to the club for keeping the young lad.

I'd start him. Drop Arnason.

Commitment to the cause is what's required and this lad has it by the bucketload.

Good grief!

Aye good idea lump in an inexperienced 16 year old for prob our best player all season! Yeah maybe give Storie a go when we know mathematically we are safe from relegation or we know this is the best we can expect this season so lets give the young loons a run out. Not in the middle of the season in games where its imperative we pick up points.