Paul Lawrie's Corner

Will defo not be at Celtic game now as will be in hong kong which is a pity but got to keep the wolf from the door :thumbup1:

Aye I fully appreciate it must be difficult for you to keep food on the table for your children.

Going all the way to Hong Kong just so they can have something warm in their stomachs on a cold winter's morning is the very epitome of self-sacrifice.

I salute your indefatigability.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A. I don't eat eggs

B. I don't cook

What about you?

Paul

As I said, scrambled. But, as I also said, that changes a lot. So, right now it's probably poached.

Also, you don't eat eggs? You're missing out. No fry up is complete unless it has at least (and at maximum) one type of egg.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the BBC website is up to its usual journalistic excellence.

It is showing a scoreboard for the Hong Kong Open with Paul Lawrie finishing 4th.

When in actual fact it was Peter Lawrie.. Paul finished 10th.

more importantly how many of my fellow afc chat members have bought my book?

all proceeds to PL foundation , available at PLGC

theres a bit in about afc chat when i first logged on to read some of you didnt like me (creten ) slim !!

paul

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

theres a bit in about afc chat when i first logged on to read some of you didnt like me (creten ) slim !!

paul

My mum's birthday is coming up and I was struggling for ideas. Thanks. I take it it's available in Waterstones?

I've ordered it from Amazon.

Good work getting AFC Chat a mention. :laughing:

You should slip The Hat in when you do a telly interview sometime. The journos won't have a clue what your on about.

Now about this idea of you packing in the golf and taking over from Langfield.

Are you up for this or not?

Our season may depend on you being a half decent goalie.

You should slip The Hat in when you do a telly interview sometime. The journos won't have a clue what your on about.

Hunnish behaviour. Don't they avoid paying tax?

great thanks

cant see my fat ass in goals some how , would be funny right enough

• Admin

paul

Slim belongs to Donstalk, he just wandered over from the asylum.

Anyway.... folk can also buy the book from Amazon. Not like The Hat gets any commission for any sales like... :unsure:

Link

Anyway.... folk can also buy the book from Amazon. Not like we get any commission for any sales like... :unsure:

:laughing:

I see from the link that Darren Clarke has also called his book "An Open Book" and released it a week earlier than Paul.

Cheeky Irish twat

What a tosser.

Paul you should knock the Irish twat out for that. Talk about stealing your thunder. It's cheaper as well. Cheeky bastard obviously appealing to the Glasgow teams with his Irish connections to get to the top of the golfer's autobiography Christmas number 1 slot.

What was the context there Paul? Why did he label you a cretin.... or do I have to buy the book to find that one out!?

Don't think Slim has posted on any forum in years... I believe he moved to Dubai a couple of years ago and has been posted missing since!

What was the context there Paul? Why did he label you a cretin.... or do I have to buy the book to find that one out!?

Don't think Slim has posted on any forum in years... I believe he moved to Dubai a couple of years ago and has been posted missing since!

He left here because his details were posted after he used the afc-chat.co.uk or something to link to Donstalk :laughing:

It was over the meldrum house issue where i said i had loads of messages of support from people and slim said i was a creten haha