Paul Lawrie's Corner

Just wanted to say good luck for the WGC Match Play Championship, will be watching and cheering you on.

I'll echo that.

Just wanted to say good luck for the WGC Match Play Championship, will be watching and cheering you on.

PS. Fuck You mince pie :sherlock:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll echo that.

• Upvote 1

Paul.

There has been a bit of bad feeling on other parts of the board directed at your corner. Mainly by Boboisared and Redstar as they have been banned form his here corner. Anyway my questions aredo you agree they are a couple of bell ends (it's OK they can't see your reply) and do you like the Jesus and the mary chain?

Cheers for reading

Paul.

There has been a bit of bad feeling on other parts of the board directed at your corner. Mainly by Boboisared and Redstar as they have been banned form his here corner. Anyway my questions aredo you agree they are a couple of bell ends (it's OK they can't see your reply) and do you like the Jesus and the mary chain?

Cheers for reading

why are they banned?

why are they banned?

I believe they have been less than complimentary towards your efforts on a golf course at one point. I think the mods are worried about offending their most famous poster, after tup obviously, so took that draconian action. Redstar is a dick though.

Still I feel the main question remains do you like the jesus and mary chain?

Oh and good luck in your future endeavours. Sadly I was working when you were parading the Ryder cup roon pittodrie but if not I would hve ben there to applaud you. Anybody giving the yanks a doing is a decent cunt by me. Even though I'm nae a big fan o golf.

I believe they have been less than complimentary towards your efforts on a golf course at one point. I think the mods are worried about offending their most famous poster, after tup obviously, so took that draconian action. Redstar is a dick though.

Oh and good luck in your future endeavours. Sadly I was working when you were parading the Ryder cup roon pittodrie but if not I would hve ben there to applaud you. Anybody giving the yanks a doing is a decent cunt by me. Even though I'm nae a big fan o golf.

Bit disappointing that anyone gets banned cos of me Their opinion ok by me ....

Paul,

One mod in particular thinks you need smoke blown up your arse, most of us here know you're just a local loon who has done well and we applaud that, I'm sure you yourself don't want special treatment.

You should post in the pub forum on those lonely nights on tour.

I'm not a golfer but love betting on it, I lose my money slower on golf than any other sport. I do like you though, you're a good man, had a big win then went through a average stage before coming back to be better than ever, if they make a film about you get George Clooney to do the honours, you look similar.

If you ever need a caddy give me a shout.

I know someone who might be interested.

Dinna hud back Paul, I can take it.

By your own standards, you putted terribly, one single putt, so usually, you'd have humped this nobody - who went on to beat Donald 6&5 :clangers2:

unfortunatly i have to as people read it, but your right in a way i would have expected to beat scott piercy but he is a good player who is 37th in the world and has won the last two years on pga tour but it didnt happen , keep the opinions coming min

Paul,

One mod in particular thinks you need smoke blown up your arse, most of us here know you're just a local loon who has done well and we applaud that, I'm sure you yourself don't want special treatment.

You should post in the pub forum on those lonely nights on tour.

I'm not a golfer but love betting on it, I lose my money slower on golf than any other sport. I do like you though, you're a good man, had a big win then went through a average stage before coming back to be better than ever, if they make a film about you get George Clooney to do the honours, you look similar.

If you ever need a caddy give me a shout.

I know someone who might be interested.

george clooney my arse brad pitt min would be closer lol

• Upvote 1

why are they banned?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Coopy is stirring it Paul, I'm not banned from this thread. Had a joke post deleted but I'm a fan of yours.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

from the pro to the amateur, changing your clubs is difficult. i wasn't in the least bit surprise that he's failed both times, the curse of nike. faldo also changed when he swsitched, that and his powder puff driving distance.

rors, can he not scrub out his tietlist branding and put nike on them! ballsy.

tiger and mcilroy started on titliest, that says something. i read the rors missed a green by 20 yrds from 130 away. clubs maybe, but pressure to deliver as well. on saying all that, he'll prob win the masters.