Paul Lawrie's Corner

It's ever since I gave him a good talking to.

Since then, he's got his own Corner©, courtesy of me, and he's been filled with confidence, because of me.

I'm taking no credit for any of it though.

Sorry Tupster me loon, but both of those are down to me, I called him out for slacking off after his win last year, and also created his own 'corner', so I suppose, to put it lightly, fuck off ye plug! :checkit:

Damn it!

Now to find that picture of me and Greg Carrol after I won The Grill League Cup.

That'll show 'em

:nono: for your capitalisation error.

Anyway Paul, is it true the whole Ryder Cup team are coming to Pittodrie to watch a game, partake in a free event down the 1st at The Kings Links then all giving Tainboy free lessons until he is a scratch golfer?

(Just you at Pittodrie with the trophy will more than suffice)

Damn it!

Now to find that picture of me and Greg Carrol after I won the Grill League Cup.

That'll show 'em

Do you and Greg share a lot of photos? :sherlock:

Kiddie fiddling.

FORMER Deveronvale and Buckie Thistle manager Gregg Carrol has appeared at Aberdeen Sheriff Court accused of possessing an indecent image of a child.

The 41-year-old from Aberdeen, who appeared from custody, is alleged to have committed offences under the Civic Government (Scotland) 1982 Act.

He faced two charges in connection with the alleged possession of an indecent photograph of a child and another charge alleging that he had taken an indecent photograph of a child.

A Grampian Police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a 41-year-old man has been charged in connection with alleged offences committed under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

"The man appeared before Aberdeen Sheriff Court on July 19.

"As the matter is now the subject of live court proceedings, Grampian Police can make no further comment."

A Crown Office spokesman said Carrol, who was bailed with the case committed for further examination, made no plea or declaration during his appearance.

Carrol quickly became a firm fans

• Upvote 1

Do you and Greg share a lot of photos? :sherlock:

Kiddie fiddling.

FORMER Deveronvale and Buckie Thistle manager Gregg Carrol has appeared at Aberdeen Sheriff Court accused of possessing an indecent image of a child.

The 41-year-old from Aberdeen, who appeared from custody, is alleged to have committed offences under the Civic Government (Scotland) 1982 Act.

He faced two charges in connection with the alleged possession of an indecent photograph of a child and another charge alleging that he had taken an indecent photograph of a child.

A Grampian Police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a 41-year-old man has been charged in connection with alleged offences committed under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982.

"The man appeared before Aberdeen Sheriff Court on July 19.

"As the matter is now the subject of live court proceedings, Grampian Police can make no further comment."

A Crown Office spokesman said Carrol, who was bailed with the case committed for further examination, made no plea or declaration during his appearance.

Carrol quickly became a firm fans

Paul let me start by congratulating you and the team for the astounding events of Sunday, i would like to ask Paul, did you girfuy Davis Love after your win?

And how influencial was Poulters result on Saturday. And fnally Paul next captain who would you like to see get the captans job, and if you don't qualify would you be nterested in an assstants role?

Thanks , poulters finish on sat in my opinion changed the whole mood for us so was very important

davis love said great playing today when i saw him on sunday evening so fair play

next captain will be darren clarke so get your money on that

if i dont make it as a player i would like to be involved in what ever role they see fit

i was blown away with front page of afc chat means alot to me so thanks to you all

i will be at pittodrie on nov 17th with ryder cup so hopefully see you all there cana wait

paul

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks , poulters finish on sat in my opinion changed the whole mood for us so was very important

davis love said great playing today when i saw him on sunday evening so fair play

if i dont make it as a player i would like to be involved in what ever role they see fit

i was blown away with front page of afc chat means alot to me so thanks to you all

i will be at pittodrie on nov 17th with ryder cup so hopefully see you all there cana wait

paul

You'll get a well deserved reception at Pittodrie Paul,I hope you and your fellow Dons have a great day on the 17th.

I hope you realise that you would be most welcome at every fitba ground in Scotland,you made us all so very proud.

Thankyou.

paul

Any goss from the team room that you can share with us - who was the best laugh, what kind of stuff did you in the team room on mon, tue and wed evenings to while away the time etc etc?

Never seen you so animated as you were on sunday, esp after the chip in.

Was the vibe completely different from 1999, in terms of captaincy and team spirit? Obviously in 99 you were 4 points ahead on sat night, and this time the situation was reversed.

Looking forward to seeing you and the Ryder Cup at the Celtic game on Nov 17th.

Any goss from the team room that you can share with us - who was the best laugh, what kind of stuff did you in the team room on mon, tue and wed evenings to while away the time etc etc?

Never seen you so animated as you were on sunday, esp after the chip in.

Was the vibe completely different from 1999, in terms of captaincy and team spirit? Obviously in 99 you were 4 points ahead on sat night, and this time the situation was reversed.

Looking forward to seeing you and the Ryder Cup at the Celtic game on Nov 17th.

My book out in a few weeks I'm doing singings at waterstones on November 8th I think there's a lot in the book of Ryder cup

Poulter was amazing all week

We had strictly dance event , table tennis,pool etc

Yeah it was vital first 5 guys won so chip in was huge

99 they played awesome in singles this year same but our turn ,I was very emotional after my singles match as you put so much into the week then it's over

Might not be Celtic game now but will defo bring cup to a home game

Paul

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fooking hell lads, if ever there were a gay smiley to be used it is now.

'it was down to me, it was down to me' whilst hinging in a cyber way out the back of him.

It was down to his son. End of.

Nah, the gay smiley is reserved for guys who claim it's only the internet, dinna take it like real life, then when folk start having a joke on the internet, tak it seriously. You'll ken fa I'm spikkin aboot of course?

My book out in a few weeks I'm doing singings at waterstones on November 8th I think there's a lot in the book of Ryder cup

99 they played awesome in singles this year same but our turn ,I was very emotional after my singles match as you put so much into the week then it's over

Paul

Can you beat Paddy at ping pong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul

Any update on this yet? Cheers

:scarf: