Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

I am not celebrating, but I am happy. We are now in the final act of this saga. I have wondered now for about 6-8 months what would happen to Scottish football and how this would impact on me. In the next few weeks, I will know for sure.

Round 2 of fans v SPL chairmen methinks. It would be about now I would like a statement from Milne on his thoughts on an SPL2 as well.

Chaps I'm not the only one that would have liked to have heard Milne's view on SPL2...Thompson has left no doubt on DUFC's stance where as Milne has done his usual...wait for some other fu*ker to say it like it is...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Chaps I'm not the only one that would have liked to have heard Milne's view on SPL2...Thompson has left no doubt on DUFC's stance where as Milne has done his usual...wait for some other fu*ker to say it like it is...

Agree he is either being careful with his words or on the ICT side of the fence.

• Site Sponsor
1342286377[/url]' post='788877']

FFS, I'm far from a Milne sympathiser, but give the guy a break!

I think he's acted pretty well with the SEVCO thing.

He probably doesn't feel any need to comment given what he's already said about the subject.

Credit where it's due, AFC have acted fine as far as I can see, and now it's time for the supporters to back the club, now more than ever!

If you can afford it, get your season ticket bought and stop moaning! :thumbup1:

I agree. It's over they are in SFL 3 if anywhere at all.

Its now time for us to back the club in what may be financially difficult times.

Everyone needs to do what they can. This is now all about OUR CLUB and what we can do to support it.

Personally i fear a big stitch up on Monday or when ever with the ex huns refused entry to the 3rd division as they do not meet the criteria.

And after this it will end up as an excuse to shoehorn them back into the SPL

ITS NOT OVER YET

Also read on another forum that they cant play in the Scottish Cup either because the draw has been made but do not know the ins and outs of this.

• Downvote 2
  • Site Sponsor
1342289412[/url]' post='788909']

Personally i fear a big stitch up on Monday or when ever with the ex huns refused entry to the 3rd division as they do not meet the criteria.

And after this it will end up as an excuse to shoehorn them back into the SPL

A day ago I feared the same. Now I'm 100% convinced no chance of it happening. Behind the scenes the clubs have calculated that they will lose more if they fuck off their own support. Time for us to totally pull together and help the club.

How many statements do some folk want Milne to put out? For fuck sake get over it. Milne does not need to say anything else. SPL 2 is not going to happen. Sevco will start in division 3, end of story, everyone is happy lets draw a line under it. The folk going on about Milne are boring the tits off me now.

On a lighter note, got a super bite of a sevco fan. Got talking about ebts and Campbell Ogilvie. Apparently ebts the way they were implemented by rangers are in no way illegal, what rangers did was an entirely legal tax avoidance vehicle and unless I'm a tax expert I should 'shut my fucking mouth' and stop peddling that rubbish. Poor mr Ogilvie is a man of the highest repute, a beacon of good footballing governance who should not be questioned and who thoughtfully stood aside to let the investigation into rangers be carried out in a transparent manner. Jim spence is apparently a terrible journalist who has been exposed as a rangers hater in the last six months. Alex Thomson is part of a Celtic lead conspiracy which has failed to expose anything new about Scottish football and has been an embarrassment throughout the whole episode. :lolrangers:

How many statements do some folk want Milne to put out? For fuck sake get over it. Milne does not need to say anything else. SPL 2 is not going to happen. Sevco will start in division 3, end of story, everyone is happy lets draw a line under it. The folk going on about Milne are boring the tits off me now.

One will do with "NO SPL2" in it same as Dundee Utd it cant be that difficult can it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One will do with "NO SPL2" in it same as Dundee Utd it cant be that difficult can it.

Agreed... plus as per DUFC statement

the Club would not support any counter proposals for the formation of SPL 2 or regarding any other route for The Rangers Football Club to join the SPL.

That would do it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He can come out and say he'd love to have Sevco join a SPL2 for all I care because SPL2 isn't fucking happening so any statement Milne puts out doesn't matter one fucking jot. SPL2 isn't fucking happening folks. Has no one paid any attention to what the First Division clubs and the rest of the SFL have said?

Jesus Christ are folk going to bite to this nonsense for another 5 pages like Milne's last statement? :suicide:

.....or alternatively, he hasn't been asked by anyone, or he feels he's said enough already?

Aye that's probably it...the fact that SPL2 or re-admission to the SPL has not been mentioned is clearly an oversight by Milne...I'm sure he will issue a further statement when he realises his first was Wishy washy pish

• Downvote 4

Aye that's probably it...the fact that SPL2 or re-admission to the SPL has not been mentioned is clearly an oversight by Milne...I'm sure he will issue a further statement when he realises his first was Wishy washy pish

I'm sure he'll call a press conference first thing tomorrow now that he knows he needs to appease you. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he'll call a press conference first thing tomorrow now that he knows he needs to appease you. :rolleyes:

Kev all the majority are asking for is Milne to make a bold statement that shows AFC will not support an SPL2 or any plan that see's the hun slither back into the SPL...as others have done...me...I think he is deliberately making statements that are un-confrontational and just enough to keep the fans onside.

Fuck off min, seriously, AFC and Milne has handled the whole Rangers newco affair accordingly.

They voted no to SPL entry, he pretty much said yesterday the issue was resolved, ah la 3rd division.

I would not expect him to comment on SPL2, as there is no such thing, all Hearts said was with regards to SPL 2 that they do not welcome any talk of that at the SPL meeting on Monday." It's certainly not been mentioned to us and, again, it's not particularly something we would be looking to entertain."

Your constant, repetitive negativity towards SM is fucking uncalled for, AFC and SM have done nothing wrong with their handling of the Newco debacle to date, so give it a break, and for once acknowledge that the club for once has listened to there supporters.

Kev all the majority are asking for is Milne to make a bold statement that shows AFC will not support an SPL2 or any plan that see's the hun slither back into the SPL...as others have done...me...I think he is deliberately making statements that are un-confrontational and just enough to keep the fans onside.

Who are the majority, your paranoid self, and a couple of others.

The majority seem to think SM has handled this debacle well.

Who's the majority you ? Seems most are happy with Milnes handling of the situation

I couldn't care if Milne says something or nothing from now. Sevco in division 3 and that's where they are staying. Milne has been excellent and the minority on here need to ge a grip. Of the folk moaning how many of you have bought a season ticket or made some other contribution and how many said they would and are now stalling? Move on a support your team and quit the pointless negativity.

Not the Happy Clappers...there are AFC supporters who don't post on here

So you have spoken to these vast amount of Aberdeen supporters since it was mentioned yesterday that there is to be an SPL meeting on Monday with the topic of SPL2 possibly being discussed ?

And all of them wanted a statement similar to the one from Dundee United, who just posted that a couple of hours ago.

If the SFL clubs voted Rangers into Div1 yesterday, then there would of been no mention of a SPL2.

So your obviously speaking crap.

I disagree - I don't think it's the majority at all. I get the impression that most are pretty happy with the clubs stance on this.

And there's no apostrophe in sees :dc:;)

I disagree - I don't think it's the majority at all. I get the impression that most are pretty happy with the clubs stance on this.

And there's no apostrophe in sees :dc:;)

:laughing: ...it looks better with an apostrophe though...If I'm honest what will happen will happen...I'm just bored not being able to slag off Broon...roll on the season kicking off...COYR :cheers::scarf:

So you have spoken to these vast amount of Aberdeen supporters since it was mentioned yesterday that there is to be an SPL meeting on Monday with the topic of SPL2 possibly being discussed ?

And all of them wanted a statement similar to the one from Dundee United, who just posted that a couple of hours ago.

If the SFL clubs voted Rangers into Div1 yesterday, then there would of been no mention of a SPL2.

So your obviously speaking crap.

;)

:laughing: ...it looks better with an apostrophe though...If I'm honest what will happen will happen...I'm just bored not being able to slag off Broon...roll on the season kicking off...COYR :cheers::scarf:

Have you heard his Red TV interview post Arbroath?

Silly old bugger was sookin on a Werthers Original and you could barely make him out! :laughing:

Last post on Stewart Milne,s statement and why it needs to be clear

Over the next few days I think we will see who the SPL scumbags are that used the excuse of sporting integrity but only really voted because they expected division 1.

ICT and St Mirren are already on that list

Killie on the other hand openly admitted their stance

Do you think there are more and if so who?

i ould expect Motherwell, certainly,and Killie to side with Caley and St Mirren also would'nt be surprised to see StJohnstone either,

Milne i believe is against spl2 he has intimated at it but he could just come out and make it crystal clear, we might find out next week as Jim Spence is back from his holiday it think, his source at pittodrie seems to be reliable.

For once I agree with a thread on hun media - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231410 (tin hat on). Admittedly I only read the first page, but they are correct (well, some of them). What a hypocritical little fucking toad.

100% agree with you. Any club chairmen coming away with a statement like that should be ashamed. Utter hypocrisy. If I were a newco fan I'd be laughing my tits off at that to be honest.