Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

But seriously, It's "The Emperors New Clothes" syndrome we are talking about here, they will only be recognised as "Rangers" if everyone keeps calling them "Rangers" We must all refer to them as ANYTHING other than "Rangers" they are a liquidated entity that does not exist and never forget that. Hullo, Hullo we are the Newco boys!

Agreed.

I never call "them" anything other than Sevco, whether it be online, at work or in the pub.

That's what they are after all.

:rangers:

Agreed.

I never call "them" anything other than Sevco, whether it be online, at work or in the pub.

That's what they are after all.

:rangers:

Try telling these folk

Peterhead councillor Stuart Pratt said: "I'll be there for the big day and Rangers will be very welcome guests. There will be a big spin-off for businesses in the town as well." :dontknow:

Canna see how it would be good news for any club playing in a league if 5 out of 12 clubs go tits up a few weeks into the season.

well until we (rightly) vote through a fair distribution of the monies, the 1st and 2nd place are still picking up 33% of the packet, certainly something we could well do with

Try telling these folk

Peterhead councillor Stuart Pratt said: "I'll be there for the big day and Rangers will be very welcome guests. There will be a big spin-off for businesses in the town as well." :dontknow:

He's a Peterhead councillor and watches them most games but I know for a fact he is a Dons fan, probably hates sevco as much as me but will just be happy with them spending their Giro money there.

But seriously, It's "The Emperors New Clothes" syndrome we are talking about here, they will only be recognised as "Rangers" if everyone keeps calling them "Rangers" We must all refer to them as ANYTHING other than "Rangers" they are a liquidated entity that does not exist and never forget that. Hullo, Hullo we are the Newco boys!

I agree if folk only call them rangers then folk will believe they still rangers, however I refer to them as them dirty hun cunts to my mates , always have done and I am not gonna change that to 'dirty sevco cunts' they still the same cunts, and I refuse to believe them and there fans are any different from there previous club.

No way am I planning on beliving that a change of name might excuse each and every one of them for there past crimes, each sevco fan is guilty by association and they are all still hun cunts.

Yes, the press and whoever should learn and stop this lies about Rangers being relegated 3 leagues, Rangers been punished enough, 100% you right rangers do not exist. Sevco are the new team and should be called that r as far as I concerned, .

However if you think I going to excuse every Sevco/rangers fan and wipe the slate clean and start afresh the same as the club has too, then sorry that never going to happen, each and everyone are still as disgusting as they where 6 months ago and I suddenly aint gonna believe these new sevco fans are gonna be any nicer than the previous lot.

Because if they not rangers,what you saying about a new club means new fans etc , and we got to start again with both. otherwise I hate a new team and support for no reason, I know exactly what they are

I see after Inverness CT's panicked statement on Friday, they have come out with this tonight:

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/548-press-release-from-ict

So all fairly positive, no danger of administration in the coming weeks and reaffiriming their position on Rangers on the SPL.

Have to wonder what Friday was all about, but also goes to show that the shite from the press and Gilmour is just that.

Whats the last line all about?

I see after Inverness CT's panicked statement on Friday, they have come out with this tonight:

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/548-press-release-from-ict

So all fairly positive, no danger of administration in the coming weeks and reaffiriming their position on Rangers on the SPL.

Have to wonder what Friday was all about, but also goes to show that the shite from the press and Gilmour is just that.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle will add their voice to those calling for the reorganisation of Scottish football.

Club chairman Kenny Cameron said:"We held a highly constructive board meeting today (Sunday) to discuss the current situation.

"We are one of the few clubs with no bank debt whatsoever, so our position is very far from immediately threatening, as has been alleged.

"We look forward to the new season on the back of renewed commitment over the weekend from our major shareholders and sponsors, for which we are very grateful. They fully appreciate that in May we, like other clubs, set our budget for 2012-13 and now there will be real change to the commercial curve because of events outwith our control.

"It is important that our supporters keep making their contribution via season ticket sales. We took their views on board and continue to hold the position that not allowing 'newco' Rangers into the SPL is the correct decision."

He added:"At national level, we are optimistic that the SPL's sponsors will take due cognisance of the situation in which the SPL finds itself and will stand behind the league.

"Our club has for some time been in favour of an expanded SPL and it is clear now that the reorganisation of Scottish football has to be at the top of the agenda.

"We will be supporting such reorganisation over the coming weeks and months."

Well, it will be beneficial for all involved if any reorganisation to be put in place for 2013/14 was agreed as soon as possible, so that all clubs are aware how final position this year may affect them. (i.e. additional promotion spots in the first?)

I've no problem with said reorganisation. In fact I'll go as far as to say I won't even have a problem with hunbo sebco blah de blah co getting an invite to the SPL2 next year (presumably on the strength of we've got seats in our midden, you've not) as long as its not straight back into the top tier. Period.

The very principle of the resounding vote was no parachute. There is no need to alter this.

After his bottle collapse on Friday someone has been on the blower to tell him to wind his neck in and not give the game away...the last line is referring to what the caller reassured him about...i.e. the hun being back in the SPL 2013/14 season.

Bombers latest rant, the guy is a real nut job :lolrangers:

JOHN BROWN MEETING TODAY

At a supporters meeting, held in the Thistle Hotel (Glasgow) this afternoon and organised by John 'Bomber' Brown, it was alleged that Craig Whyte still holds a floating charge over Ibrox and Murray Park (a floating charge which was registered with Companies House on March 21st), and is very much calling the shots still at Rangers.

John Brown reiterated his belief - as already shared via twitter earlier in the week - that Craig Whyte is '100%' still involved.

However, unfortunately for all the supporters present and the hundreds of thousands who weren't, there was no proof that could be provided to back up this allegation.

It is a very serious accusation, especially following the previous supporters meeting held in the Ibrox Suite with the RFFF and new Rangers board, where Rangers Chairman Malcolm Murray made it absolutely clear, that Craig Whyte was definitely not involved with the new regime.

I would expect that the Rangers board will release a statement in reply to this repeated allegation, as it is very serious and genuinely a terrifying prospect for all supporters.

With regards to the rest of the meeting, there were no real revelations, despite what we all thought we were going to be given prior to the meeting. The same accusations and calls for transparency were made, without providing any transparency being provided by the hosts.

I again cannot question John Brown's intentions with his 'bid' (if you can call it that), as he is taking an incredibly brave route here.

He is putting his Rangers legacy on the line, as he believes our club is in the wrong hands and needs to be saved. I cannot criticise that. We all want our club to be in the right hands, and fair play to John Brown for trying to give us an avenue to do so.

He wants us - the fans and lifeblood of Rangers - to ringfence the assets of the club, to protect them from Charles Green and his investors - because as 'Bomber' said, 'they are all rats'.

In order to do this, he wants to raise

Bombers latest rant, the guy is a real nut job :lolrangers:

JOHN BROWN MEETING TODAY

At a supporters meeting, held in the Thistle Hotel (Glasgow) this afternoon and organised by John 'Bomber' Brown, it was alleged that Craig Whyte still holds a floating charge over Ibrox and Murray Park (a floating charge which was registered with Companies House on March 21st), and is very much calling the shots still at Rangers.

John Brown reiterated his belief - as already shared via twitter earlier in the week - that Craig Whyte is '100%' still involved.

However, unfortunately for all the supporters present and the hundreds of thousands who weren't, there was no proof that could be provided to back up this allegation.

It is a very serious accusation, especially following the previous supporters meeting held in the Ibrox Suite with the RFFF and new Rangers board, where Rangers Chairman Malcolm Murray made it absolutely clear, that Craig Whyte was definitely not involved with the new regime.

I would expect that the Rangers board will release a statement in reply to this repeated allegation, as it is very serious and genuinely a terrifying prospect for all supporters.

With regards to the rest of the meeting, there were no real revelations, despite what we all thought we were going to be given prior to the meeting. The same accusations and calls for transparency were made, without providing any transparency being provided by the hosts.

I again cannot question John Brown's intentions with his 'bid' (if you can call it that), as he is taking an incredibly brave route here.

He is putting his Rangers legacy on the line, as he believes our club is in the wrong hands and needs to be saved. I cannot criticise that. We all want our club to be in the right hands, and fair play to John Brown for trying to give us an avenue to do so.

He wants us - the fans and lifeblood of Rangers - to ringfence the assets of the club, to protect them from Charles Green and his investors - because as 'Bomber' said, 'they are all rats'.

In order to do this, he wants to raise

Chair - What is your objectionable argument and your reasons for discouraging people to invest in Charles Greens plans John?

Bomber - Umm, eh, umm, cause he's a fuckin' rat, byraway.

Apart from being a little deluded previously, I thought Charles Green was fairly well behaved and courteous after the SFL made their decision.

Hopefully he has a dasdardly plot up his sleeve to fuck the huns up!

Just to annoy that cock John Brown! :lolrangers:

This can't be real, surely? :laughing:

https://twitter.com/devilsadvokat

Someone else to follow. I was laughing at the bio bit before I even got onto the tweets:

Consultant Spy,Director of MI6 LTD, THE DEVILS ADVOKAT as well as Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor, Rich Man, Poor Man(once) Beggar Man,Actor, Dramatist etc

London-Monte Carlo-Rome-Palma ·

Yes, I'd say it was fake,

The great thing about bummer brown...... Is that he keeps drawing us back to Sevco and who owns what!!!!

It gives the Div3 lobby another reason why Sevco should only go into Div3!!!

I bet the pro Div1 lobby ie Celtic, regan and doncockfuckcaster are cringing wishing he would keep quiet and stop drawing people's attention to sevcos internal problems as they are not a fit and proper club let alone a fit owner!!!

Keep up the good work BB

I notice from the RTC site a few little litbits.

Firstly there was some opinion that Peter Lawell had not eve been consulted by Longmuir, Regan, Petrie et al on the reconstruction and Sevco insertion into SFL1 proposals. Not only that Lawell hadn't been consulted but that several other SPL chairman hadn't been consulted either. Seems about right to me but there is no source given.

Secondly there was a wonderful letter from Giovanni De Stefano to Duff and Phelps. Remember him? He is the mentally unstable fraudster who invested in Dundee all those years ago. Well he has apparently bought shares in the old Rangers and as a shareholder is making a number of demands of Duff and Phelps. It's a lengthy letter so I won't produce it here. The letter outlines a number of legal questions he intends to pursue about the administration process and he has given Duff and Phelps 7 days to respond. Now the guy is a gluepot so I'd expect Duff and Phelps to be able to deal with the situation BUT.... I would still piss myself if he did throw a huge spanner in the works and prevent the asset sale from being allowed to stand.

Lastly seems there are a few (a minority) people convinced that there is one last plan to get Rangers back into the SPL and this might actually involve resurrecting Rangers FC rather than getting Sevco into the league. Not sure how this would work but general suggestion is the SPL might proceed with 11 clubs this season and then resurrect Rangers next year somehow. All seems even more unlikely then GDS managing to throw a spanner in the works tbh. The door should be closed on that nonsense when Dundee are invited to join the SPL today.

The great thing about bummer brown...... Is that he keeps drawing us back to Sevco and who owns what!!!!

It gives the Div3 lobby another reason why Sevco should only go into Div3!!!

I bet the pro Div1 lobby ie Celtic, regan and doncockfuckcaster are cringing wishing he would keep quiet and stop drawing people's attention to sevcos internal problems as they are not a fit and proper club let alone a fit owner!!!

Keep up the good work BB

I see they have a poll on Sevco Media called Green or Brown and the vast majority of them are supporting Green. Seems as though this mong is just too mongish for most Sevco fans now.

I notice from the RTC site a few little litbits.

Firstly there was some opinion that Peter Lawell had not eve been consulted by Longmuir, Regan, Petrie et al on the reconstruction and Sevco insertion into SFL1 proposals. Not only that Lawell hadn't been consulted but that several other SPL chairman hadn't been consulted either. Seems about right to me but there is no source given.

Secondly there was a wonderful letter from Giovanni De Stefano to Duff and Phelps. Remember him? He is the mentally unstable fraudster who invested in Dundee all those years ago. Well he has apparently bought shares in the old Rangers and as a shareholder is making a number of demands of Duff and Phelps. It's a lengthy letter so I won't produce it here. The letter outlines a number of legal questions he intends to pursue about the administration process and he has given Duff and Phelps 7 days to respond. Now the guy is a gluepot so I'd expect Duff and Phelps to be able to deal with the situation BUT.... I would still piss myself if he did throw a huge spanner in the works and prevent the asset sale from being allowed to stand.

Lastly seems there are a few (a minority) people convinced that there is one last plan to get Rangers back into the SPL and this might actually involve resurrecting Rangers FC rather than getting Sevco into the league. Not sure how this would work but general suggestion is the SPL might proceed with 11 clubs this season and then resurrect Rangers next year somehow. All seems even more unlikely then GDS managing to throw a spanner in the works tbh. The door should be closed on that nonsense when Dundee are invited to join the SPL today.

Surely Dunfermline would pursue the matter and appeal leading to further delays as to who Club 12 will be? Absolute farce how last minute all this is.

I see they have a poll on Sevco Media called Green or Brown and the vast majority of them are supporting Green. Seems as though this mong is just too mongish for most Sevco fans now.

I think the sevco fans are split. Folk on follow follow advocate not buying season tickets and getting green out. the sevcomedia folk are more in the green camp. All that John brown has done is confuse all their tiny little minds. All power to the drunk twat. Longer he is around the longer it'll take them to sort themselves out.