Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Actually, thinking about it again, you don't really see the charities at full time, normally just before and during the match. Could work (though I'd suggest it would be a better idea to lower ticket prices before introducing that).

You may be right in saying it would be better to reduce ticket prices, but lets be honest, that is not going to happen. I'm sure if Aberdeen went for it we could get 10 volunteers for every home game, even outside the away end when Aberdeen are away. If 6000 fans put in 50p thats

Dunfermline would be better off in the 1st Division. They ended up having to close a stand to save money and with Rangers no longer existing they would only get a "big" crowd against Celtic.

In the 1st they will have 2 home games against Raith, Cowdenbeath and Falkirk and won't be paying SPL wages. Talk of a legal challenge is all bluster from Yorkston. They will be delighted to be in the SFL with their parachute payment.

Whilst I admire what you say and your posts on other threads Acton Sheep, V and the likes were the 'experts' on this thread.

Come on now Tup, take a back seat for once.

You must have been a nightmare child, always hogging the limelight!

I can't remember to be honest.

I was looking back at some of the very early posts in this thread.

I was bang on the money from the outset.

As usual.

I agree that these other lads also ken their ingins. But personally I learned nothing from them. Because I knew it all already.

It's party time now that we've all been vindicated.

• Site Sponsor

Sorry RTYD but how can they both accept liability for the old club and also be told they are a new club with no connection to the old?

They might be better off financially to mothball ibrox and wait until next year when reconstruction might be kind to them.....

Green challenged the SFA in court, the SFA will have their pound of flesh. I'm not looking for something to be fair; this is the Huns we are talking about.

• Site Sponsor

:laughing:

Hands up....I'm wrong...and VERY happy to be so.

I'll man up and take the slagging, as I said I'd do.

Couple of points tuppence....

- please take note that it's ok to admit your wrong.... you should bear that in mind ;)

- keeping a post in mind for FOUR months.....Stalky Stalkerson

As I say, I'm man enough to admit I got this wrong....and thank fuck I did!

Bit sad of you to be lording it on a day like this, but that's just the way you are I suppose.

Personally, I don't give a fuck who said what.....there's no SEVCO and for that we should all be celebrating and back the club. :scarf:

Maybe you'll get off your arse and get your tractor down fae Wick to Pittodrie every now and again? :)

You're asking far too much there Kev

Did you enjoy that loon?!!! :tax:

Aye.

It's been an enjoyable thread.

I'm not one for hyperbole, but the huns in the 3rd division is an event which has almost made me happy, or excited even.

Last time I was truly excited was Christmas Day when I was 8 years old. Next year I found out my parents had been lying about Santa ffs.

It's been downhill ever since in the excitement stakes.

Are you suggesting I'm suffering heightened emotions due to being hungover?

I dinna drink.

Na I wasn't suggesting that min.

I was suggesting that you are suffering from some form of Monday morning blues, underlying causality unknown.

This tup is nae the man i've come to know, and begrudgingly admire. If I may be so bold, you're lacking a certain finesse today.

Have you impignorated your character to a higher being, a mod perhaps?

Na I wasn't suggesting that min.

I was suggesting that you are suffering from some form of Monday morning blues, underlying causality unknown.

This tup is nae the man i've come to know, and begrudgingly admire. If I may be so bold, you're lacking a certain finesse today.

Have you impignorated your character to a higher being, a mod perhaps?

Very perceptive.

Yes I'm pissed off.

But, on the bright side, it's better than being pissed on.

I was 100% right remember?

I'm looking for some credit for that.

Let me cyber pat you on the head and say well done Mystic Tup.

Just a pity you couldn't have given us an in depth analysis to this total abuse of corporate governance on this site or through a blog. Still as I have said, we can thank V and Acton Sheep and some others for that.

Let me cyber pat you on the head and say well done Mystic Tup.

Just a pity you couldn't have given us an in depth analysis to this total abuse of corporate governance on this site or through a blog. Still as I have said, we can thank V and Acton Sheep and some others for that.

Very patronising.

Some times I canna be bothered helping folk who are not as well informed as me.

That's why I never went into any depth about corporate governance. It's piss boring.

You read my posts. They scream well-informed.

I dinna want to disappoint my fan club by banging on about corporate governance, fair play to ActonSheep and V for Vendetta for doing that, but they're not going to win any party invites with their ceaseless sense and well thought out reasoning. i.e. they're boring cunts.

Unlike me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Site Sponsor

I was 100% right remember?

I'm looking for some credit for that.

So you said from word go they would go into administration, be liquidated, have Bomber Brown and Gazza as champions for their cause, not get into the SPL, not get into the SFL1 and be placed in SF3?

If you did and I need evidence then I will indeed give you praise.

If on the other hand you just got involved in the usual shite and speculative pish we all get involved in, then join the club.

• Upvote 2

So you said from word go they would go into administration, be liquidated, have Bomber Brown and Gazza as champions for their cause, not get into the SPL, not get into the SFL1 and be placed in SF3?

If you did and I need evidence then I will indeed give you praise.

If on the other hand you just got involved in the usual shite and speculative pish we all get involved in, then join the club.

Of course I'm not Nostradamus, and I cannot predict minutae.

But they're called minutae for a reason - they dinna matter.

I said liquidation was coming at the beginning. I was right.

• Downvote 3

Very patronising.

Some times I canna be bothered helping folk who are not as well informed as me.

That's why I never went into any depth about corporate governance. It's piss boring.

You read my posts. They scream well-informed.

I dinna want to disappoint my fan club by banging on about corporate governance, fair play to ActonSheep and V for Vendetta for doing that, but they're not going to win any party invites with their ceaseless sense and well thought out reasoning. i.e. they're boring cunts.

Unlike me.

I'll rep you back up for that, you're absolutely right.

But we were informed boring cunts.

:lolrangers: