Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

If they don't have any players, and this might be a silly question, but if they don't have any players then how come they were accepted into the SFL for next season, which is in under two weeks?

Surely proving you HAVE a team to honour your match commitments is prerequisite number one?

Its been done backwards.

They should've sorted out their SFA licence first.

Could've saved a whole load of fucking about.

Worries me that Regan, the cunt in charge of the SFA, feels he can make comments to Green along the lines of don't worry you'll be in D1 while knowing the SFA licence hasn't been decided yet.

Its been done backwards.

Worries me that Regan, the cunt in charge of the SFA, feels he can make comments to Green along the lines of don't worry you'll be in D1 while knowing the SFA licence hasn't been decided yet.

exactly.....which makes me think they'll get a token gesture of a ban from the Scottish Cup for a year, and that will be it.

Fuck knows what that cock Huncaster will do if the EBT thing goes against Old Rangers.

I still thin there is a FIFA/UEFA hand in this harking back to the court case own goal. If they hate clubs using domestic courts then the SFA will have been told to sort it out and they have sevco by the balls here so it's the perfect opportunity. I just can't see Regan ever dreaming this up without beng forced.

I still thin there is a FIFA/UEFA hand in this harking back to the court case own goal. If they hate clubs using domestic courts then the SFA will have been told to sort it out and they have sevco by the balls here so it's the perfect opportunity. I just can't see Regan ever dreaming this up without beng forced.

According to RM there is some UEFA ruling which will permit them to sign players. From 2011 I think.

Apologies if posted already but I love the tone of this Guardian article

It's worth getting a few things straight before kick-off. This isn't about "relegating" Rangers. Rangers don't exist any more. This isn't aboutCraig Whyte. Craig Whyte's not around any more. It's about a culture of failure, a total lack of transparency and connivance from the very top of the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football Association in a rigged cartel that has brought Scottish football to total crisis. The good news is that the inept coterie at the top of the game has been bypassed by ordinary fans and smaller clubs. This is what democracy looks like.

Just when you thought the corporate takeover of society was just about complete, an event takes place or a movement pops up to renew your faith and make you realise that big change is not just possible, it's inevitable, because right across society the elite that runs our world is being exposed daily as a corrupt and incompetent failure.

Sevco 5088 Ltd being forced to start their existence in Scotland's lowest league is one of these events, and the sweeping grassroots network that made this happen is one of these movements. Only a few months ago this was completely unthinkable, and only a few days ago it seemed like efforts to parachute this new entity into the First Division

Its been done backwards.

I don't think it can be done that way.

You need to have a league to play in before you can apply for a licence.

Hence the rule posted earlier about there being a 14 day time limit to sot out your licence once you have been accepted into the SFL.

How long before the merciless taunting by SPL fans, coupled with their own frustration at being in D3, causes the Sevco fans to snap and start smashing shit to pieces?

These are the sorts of people who smash cities to pieces, attack police, set fire to cars, and cause mayhem when they're ina European FINAL.. when you should be at your HAPPIEST...

Just imagine how they're going to react when they're very, very angry.

And, of course, drunk, because they're always drunk.

It'll be the Armapocalyptocaust that the SFA have been threatening us with.

The subsequent fines and sanctions should further compound their humour :)

Rangers-riot-UEFA-Cup-final-6040307.jpg

How long before the merciless taunting by SPL fans, coupled with their own frustration at being in D3, causes the Sevco fans to snap and start smashing shit to pieces?

These are the sorts of people who smash cities to pieces, attack police, set fire to cars, and cause mayhem when they're ina European FINAL.. when you should be at your HAPPIEST...

Maybe get a few stopping off in Aberdeen on the way back from Peterhead ?

They'll be ok in their first league game at Peterhead.

They're all hun bastards there.

Thereafter, who knows.

Can you imagine if they get an away tie against us in the Cup or Hearts or whoever, and they get a 3 or 4-0 horsing? ...... :hunbash::fight:

They'll be ok in their first league game at Peterhead.

They're all hun bastards there.

Thereafter, who knows.

Can you imagine if they get an away tie against us in the Cup or Hearts or whoever, and they get a 3 or 4-0 horsing? ...... :hunbash::fight:

Although there are plenty of huns in Aberdeen there is also plenty of us there. May descend into some fisticuffs in the pubs.

It's a mindfuck, but I think the jist of it is that Sevco don't qualify for SFA membership as things stand and the SFA will make an exception based on them being a "continuation" of oldco and possibly transferring its share.

With that come the punishments that oldco face, both with the SFA thing and possibly double contracts.

I think the SFA can try and enforce on the basis that the alternative is to stick to their rules and refused to grant Sevco membership.

This is it. Along with what Acton explained.

I've been saying this for a while now. To be allowed to play in div 3 they need SFA membership. To get SFA membership they need 3 years audited accounts. The way around this is to ask for the old membership to be transferred. Hey presto there are accounts which qualify from the old club. However SFA can't do this without acknowledging officially, legally, that secco is he same member and therefore liable to the punishments and everything else.

On sportsound tonight Doncaster said the EBT investigation findings would be discussed on 10 August so that's another one to look forward too.

I've been saying this for a while now. To be allowed to play in div 3 they need SFA membership. To get SFA membership they need 3 years audited accounts. The way around this is to ask for the old membership to be transferred. Hey presto there are accounts which qualify from the old club. However SFA can't do this without acknowledging officially, legally, that secco is he same member and therefore liable to the punishments and everything else.

On sportsound tonight Doncaster said the EBT investigation findings would be discussed on 10 August so that's another one to look forward too.

That makes it clearer.

I think regan could probably have got away without an embargo though, Scottish cup suspension, large fine, then move on. It's odd that he's gone down this route given his previous behaviour. With ebts still to come, sevco is gonna be fucked by Christmas.

I thought it had to be the last three financial years of audited accounts and I was under the impression that they did not have last years accounts signed of by auditors before they died.

Does it?

I seem to remember dead Rangers failed to submit audited accounts for last year which was one of the reasons they got papped out of Europe. :dontknow:

EDIT: Should have read Coops' post first. Great minds and all that.

Onybidy else funcy gan'?

Fit?

Jist to rub the Orcs noses in it?

C'mon min. There's nae need for that. :nono:

Fuck it.

Ok. I'm in. fit time do we leave? :laughing:

:hunbash:

This is kinda my point... if they've been voted into the SFL then they do so on the understanding they have a team, regardless of how shit that team is going to be. And that being the case they have no grounds to refuse the transfer embargo by claiming, "We have no players." because you clearly already said you have a team on your application form, Green, you shit-faced lying cuntbag.

So that's my point of view there.

Indeed. all they have to do is accept terms of the embargo, and go out and sign some young loons.

Hence the reason why you need 3 years audited accounts... SFL/SFA will be a laughing stock if they bend over backwards to let them in, only for them to fall over and die within the month...

We'll see who they're mates are now... How many loan players are you allowed in the SFL ?

They would be banned from registering players over 18YO full stop.

Fa' the fuck would loan to the cunts onywie? :itch-chin:

Fuck me. Have ye seen the state o' yon accounts! :laughing:

Fuck me. Have ye seen the state o' yon accounts! :laughing:

Well yes but its the SFA here so its only important the follow their rules in a pedantic kind of way rather than in the spirit of the law which would require 3 years actual, proper accounts to be produced.

In fact we all know they never produced the last years acounts so feck knows how that works but I believe this is what the SFA are thinking anyway.

I see 3 more players are leaving: Bedoya, Goian, Bocanegra.

Good. Hopefully Wallace and Alexander next. I think we should sign Neil Alexander - would be better than what we have at the back IMO.

Some good quotes from George Yule on Rangers today :

" What upset me most was the lack of humility coming out of Ibrox".

" When you see all the acts of defiance that have come from people linked with Rangers you can't help feeling they got what they deserved".

" I have to emphasise no-one has punished Rangers, they broke the rules and the rules have been applied".

He also mentions how the fans who wanted Rangers harshly dealt with now need to follow their end of the bargain and buy season tickets. Anyone who is still unsure of buying a season ticket was clearly never going to buy one in the first place and were just full of hot air (that part is my opinion not his!).

I was also pleased to see the following quotes on AFC from George Yule :

"Second place is up for grabs and we have our sights set on that".

" I won't even entertain talk of us looking to simply get back in to the top 6, that should be a formality for a team of Aberdeen's stature".

" Finishing in the top 3 should be our minimum target and that's what it will be from now on".

• Upvote 3