Rangers Into Administration

Red Dragon

Opinion of the news?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Best news ever?

• Yes

Well the Scotland result has well and truly twisted my mellon man,

So I found this to make me laugh,,, read all the comments on the article,, Scotland is now facing genocide and civil war,,,

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/the-propaganda-war-on-rangers-fc/

What the actual fuck!!

battled through the article (pish) but had to stop 2 lines into the predictable responses.

Well the Scotland result has well and truly twisted my mellon man,

So I found this to make me laugh,,, read all the comments on the article,, Scotland is now facing genocide and civil war,,,

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/the-propaganda-war-on-rangers-fc/

What the actual fuck!!

Wow... just wow... Where do you start with the comments ? So laced with irony all the way through it... :lolrangers:

He won't print it, these lunatics are only interested in one opinion, their own, reasoned debate is all but impossible.

If he does print it, I'm looking forward to taking on some of the hun bastards leaving their snide remarks at the bottom, they are so far detached from reality it's scary.

He won't print it, these lunatics are only interested in one opinion, their own, reasoned debate is all but impossible.

If he does print it, I'm looking forward to taking on some of the hun bastards leaving their snide remarks at the bottom, they are so far detached from reality it's scary.

Pretty tame Tup, you should have torn him a new one, maybe saving your powder for another assault

Pretty tame Tup, you should have torn him a new one, maybe saving your powder for another assault

I wanted a foot in the door, calm before the storm, I didna want to go in all guns blazing initially.

I'm all but convinced he won't print anything that does not correlate exactly to his own thoughts.

Ergo, there is no debate, which sums up hunnery in entirety.

If anyone is interested in purchasing shares, they should sign up and let them know how much they'd like to give at the below link.

You'll also be sent a prospectus, which I've been informed will at least cost a couple of quid for each one they send out.

Fire in lads.

Share Issue

Haha. Didn't know that bit.

Application sent by Neil Simpson to my mate's address.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19976991

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Craig Whyte claims to have introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps Craig Whyte has claimed he introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps as the administrators searched for a buyer for Rangers.

The former Rangers owner made the claim in a wide-ranging interview with BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin.

He also claimed Duff and Phelps knew of the controversial Ticketus deal before the purchase of the club was complete.

Mr Whyte said the SPL knew in October 2011 that Rangers "had no money" and were heading for administration.

Full details of the interview, and reaction to it, will be on the BBC Scotland news website later and on Reporting Scotland at 18:30.

There will be further analysis and discussion on Newsnight Scotland at 23:00 on BBC2 Scotland.

You can comment or follow Chris McLaughlin on Twitter: @bbcchrismclaug