Boycott Football?

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Rangers Stay in the Premier League, or have to Start again in Division 3 if they are liquidated?

• Start Again in Divisoin 3, I dont care about TV money
    • Stay in Premier League, I dont want it to affect Aberdeens Income
  2. 2. If the SPL let Rangers 2 back into football, would you Boycott Scottish Football?

• Yes - Becasue whats the point if teams get preferential treatment?
    • No - what good would it do?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet your arse I would

There are more competitive, more entertaining and less corrupt leagues out there... like the Albanian League.

Scottish football has done well to get our money for this long... I dare them to drive the last nail into their own coffin be readmitting the Huns into the top league. Because plenty folks are ready to say "Fuck it. Laters."

There are more competitive, more entertaining and less corrupt leagues out there... like the Albanian League.

Scottish football has done well to get our money for this long... I dare them to drive the last nail into their own coffin be readmitting the Huns into the top league. Because plenty folks are ready to say "Fuck it. Laters."

I think even the Albanians may be stunned at what's been going down!

Bet your arse I would

Ollie, you think?

Come August, a new season, a bit of enthusiasm etc?

Think the majority will go

Cant see why a supporter would give up the right to watch their team because the huns are in the SPL.

Face facts....the huns will be in the SPL for the 2012/13 season.

So enjoy your last few games watching your life long team

Ollie, you think?

Come August, a new season, a bit of enthusiasm etc?

Think the majority will go

Cant see why a supporter would give up the right to watch their life long team because the huns are in the SPL.

Face facts....the huns will be in the SPL for the 2012/13 season.

So enjoy your last few games watching your life long team

If the huns are liquidated, and whatever incarnation rises from their very own ashes are automatically gained entry into the top division by AFC, then the AFC I have supported all my life is a sham and will cease to exist in my eyes.

If the huns are liquidated, and whatever incarnation rises from their very own ashes are automatically gained entry into the top division by AFC, then the AFC I have supported all my life is a sham and will cease to exist in my eyes.

ah well....and if the majority take your attitude, then the AFC you have supported all your life will physically cease to exist.

odd.

my guess is that SPL member clubs will do anything to0 prevent the current huns folding, thus making the decision to vote in the new huns unnecessary, they don't want to be in that position thats why Dunfermline, Hearts ICT and Dundee utd have made no big deal of being due money,

IF it does come to a vote it would be the ideal position to bargain with the cunts, allow them in ONLY if the voting structure is returned to a 10-2, or better still 9-3, 8-4. majority.

television money to be divided up far more equally than now,

and league reconstruction to be approved by the fuckers

If it sits easy with you, condoning the theft, corruption and outright lawlessness, then support on.

If AFC go hand in hand with it, I'd rather they ceased to exist. Shame on them.

of course it doesn't sit easily with me

I hope to hell they get the punishment they deserve.

BUT, irrespective, I cant take it seriously that someone suggests I dont go and support my lifelong team because of the actions of another team.

Try reading this Dempi>>>> My link

That's a FANTASTIC read.

Great article & it should be out there in the real media circles to highlight just how much they have helped ruin Scottish football.

Just remove little bits like "tweedlhun" etc. :laughing: so it can be viewed by the neutrals with a little more respect.

:applause:

+ 1 000 000

I didn't write that btw,,,

I think it would be really hard to turn my back, I possibly couldn't do it. But I'm sick of the spl bending over to rangers,

Richard Gordon obviously looks on here. I wonder who he posts as????

of course it doesn't sit easily with me

I hope to hell they get the punishment they deserve.

BUT, irrespective, I cant take it seriously that someone suggests I dont go and support my lifelong team because of the actions of another team.

I never suggested you don't go. I can't speak for you. I told you I wouldn't go if AFC actively supported Huns12's re-admittance to the top league.

And I won't.

And I don't think I'd be in the minority

I never suggested you don't go. I can't speak for you. I told you I wouldn't go if AFC actively supported Huns12's re-admittance to the top league.

And I won't.

And I don't think I'd be in the minority

well you better get used to the fact you wont be back then Ollie, cos there is nothing surer Rankgers will be in the SPL next season.

Undoubtedly.

Folk on here who think otherwise are at best naive, at worst, plain stupid.

well you better get used to the fact you wont be back then Ollie, cos there is nothing surer Rankgers will be in the SPL next season.

Undoubtedly.

Folk on here who think otherwise are at best naive, at worst, plain stupid.

I think most people here know what will happen. As even traynor said today, this may be the one and only opportunity to make a stand. I'm up for making a stand with every other supporter from throughout scotland who thinks the same, if someone can come up with a better way to get the point accross, I'm all ears.

I think most people here know what will happen. As even traynor said today, this may be the one and only opportunity to make a stand. I'm up for making a stand with every other supporter from throughout scotland who thinks the same, if someone can come up with a better way to get the point accross, I'm all ears.

To make a stand against the scum is very laudible and it would be fantastic.

Alas, money talks louder than anything, and turkeys dont vote for Xmas.

It's good to hear that Richard Gordon has taken on board my forthright but fundamentally sound advice and taken his finger out of his arse instead of saying nothing as he had been doing.

If Richard Gordon needs any further advice he should pop into 'Tup's Corner' where I will provide him with several choice paragraphs of well aimed criticism of his colleagues, which he can read to them on air next week, and which will leave them in no uncertain terms about the position of supporters of Aberdeen FC and the other nine clubs in the SPL who are fed up with the total bias of the BBC towards the teams closest to it's weegie powerbase.

Murdo Macleod did Celtic Caley recently as co-commentator and he never mentioned Caley ONCE in 90 minutes of football. Disgraceful.

The BBC is meant to be impartial, it's constitutionally bound in that sense.

In that case sack these biased clowns and get in folk who are not ex-football players in, who will be objective.

No imagination, all ex-footballers on it, who by and large are poorly educated and struggle with basic descriptive analysis.

Get people who know about football who will treat all 12 SPL clubs as equal in priority and we might have a programme worth listening to.

Billy Dodds is a havering hun bastard too, he was willing them on to score against us recently, and he was absolutely broken today but let him take it, hun obsessives should again not be on the BBC commentary.

The sooner the 'west coast mafia' are removed from their jobs the better as far as I'm concerned. They form a big part of the problem with constant propaganda about the desperate concern to retain telly money.

That argument is simply incorrect, we stand to gain much more with no telly contract than we do by having the current one.

Once the league recovers sufficiently it would sell itself.

This is a critical juncture in our game in terms of future prospects, we must seize this initiative.

It's good to hear that Richard Gordon has taken on board my forthright but fundamentally sound advice and taken his finger out of his arse instead of saying nothing as he had been doing.

If Richard Gordon needs any further advice he should pop into 'Tup's Corner' where I will provide him with several choice paragraphs of well aimed criticism of his colleagues, which he can read to them on air next week, and which will leave them in no uncertain terms about the position of supporters of Aberdeen FC and the other nine clubs in the SPL who are fed up with the total bias of the BBC towards the teams closest to it's weegie powerbase.

Murdo Macleod did Celtic Caley recently as co-commentator and he never mentioned Caley ONCE in 90 minutes of football. Disgraceful.

The BBC is meant to be impartial, it's constitutionally bound in that sense.

In that case sack these biased clowns and get in folk who are not ex-football players in, who will be objective.

No imagination, all ex-footballers on it, who by and large are poorly educated and struggle with basic descriptive analysis.

Get people who know about football who will treat all 12 SPL clubs as equal in priority and we might have a programme worth listening to.

Billy Dodds is a havering hun bastard too, he was willing them on to score against us recently, and he was absolutely broken today but let him take it, hun obsessives should again not be on the BBC commentary.

The sooner the 'west coast mafia' are removed from their jobs the better as far as I'm concerned. They form a big part of the problem with constant propaganda about the desperate concern to retain telly money.

That argument is simply incorrect, we stand to gain much more with no telly contract than we do by having the current one.

Once the league recovers sufficiently it would sell itself.

This is a critical juncture in our game in terms of future prospects, we must seize this initiative.

Fit was Sir Richard saying?

Fit was Sir Richard saying?

Talk of boycott if Rangers circumvent justice and escape meaningful punishment, exactly as I advised vda would be the next step if the punishment is not sufficient.

It may just be coincidence of course but he wisna doing his duty as a Dons fan until now and defending our position, having taken to meek sycophancy in recent times regards the bias and ignorance of his colleagues who mistakenly believe that the two clubs at the top are the liefblood of our game.

Au contraire, they're sucking the life from it, as anyone with a modicum of intelligence can ascertain.

Unfortunately he's surrounded by pig ignorant cynicists like Traynor who are so staggeringly conceited they are ignorant of the way the wind is blowing in the game as the scandal gathers momentum and the disquiet spreads like wildfire.

His position should be under severe scrutiny if the BBC claim to uphold objectivity and I'm going to register my thoughts with the BBC on the matter to hopefully undermine the fat prick.

Talk of boycott if Rangers circumvent justice and escape meaningful punishment, exactly as I advised vda would be the next step if the punishment is not sufficient.

It may just be coincidence of course but he wisna doing his duty as a Dons fan until now and defending our position, having taken to meek sycophancy in recent times regards the bias and ignorance of his colleagues who mistakenly believe that the two clubs at the top are the liefblood of our game.

Au contraire, they're sucking the life from it, as anyone with a modicum of intelligence can ascertain.

Unfortunately he's surrounded by pig ignorant cynicists like Traynor who are so staggeringly conceited they are ignorant of the way the wind is blowing in the game as the scandal gathers momentum and the disquiet spreads like wildfire.

His position should be under severe scrutiny if the BBC claim to uphold objectivity and I'm going to register my thoughts with the BBC on the matter to hopefully undermine the fat prick.

I'm sure the BBC will act on your instructions tup :laughing:

Why not give him a wee call next week??

Also I think he is going to this>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/sportsound_feb12

funnily enough Traynor echoed what i posted on hear about if they get back use it extort some leverage via the voting structure that to me is one area where the rest of the SPL provincial clubs can grip the fuckers in about, there would be nothing to lose the current voting structure ( which lets not forget those hun cunts wanted, ironic eh?) would give the other cartel; members the upper hand .

Surely they can't turn down this opportunity we have listened for 25 years that they ( everyone else except the OF) can't compete can do anything have no power .

well we copuld be about to enter one of the most pivotal junctures in the history and future of Scottish football, this opportunity to reshape the future shape of the league has been a long time coming we know that ICT, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock to thier credit refused to toe the party line of reverting to 10 teams. and for that they deserve to be applauded, surely they will be working to convince the other cartel members that this is a golden opportunity .

ok sowe relent and let the knuckle draggers back but not before getting it right up them shaft the bastards like they have spent the last 25 years shfting the rest of the smaller clubs