Who Was Your First...

dervish

I remember Tutti Frutti. That was when you had about 20 Sky channels and another 20 German channels. My mate and I watched Mann O Mann on a Saturday night on Sat 1. I supose it was a bit like that Take Me out programme but had a pool and these women would push the rejects into the pool. Good times. Think the UK had it for a while but it was better in German when you just fixated yourself on the hot blokes rather than listen to what was being said.

I remember Tutti Frutti. That was when you had about 20 Sky channels and another 20 German channels. My mate and I watched Mann O Mann on a Saturday night on Sat 1. I supose it was a bit like that Take Me out programme but had a pool and these women would push the rejects into the pool. Good times. Think the UK had it for a while but it was better in German when you just fixated yourself on the hot blokes rather than listen to what was being said.

FFS. I just read that post without noticing who it was from.

A proper WTF moment before I noticed it was you MDAL. :laughing:

Pretty sure my first was watching the girl next door through her window! One of those strange H shaped 2 up, 2 down affairs from pre-war so sitting in the loo, looking right into her in her bathroom.

Funny thing... when the little death happened, I was sure I'd broken it. :hysterical:

Talk about naive...

Good to see i wasn't the only other clubby book wanker :spunk:

It's funny to think back to having to rip the heid aff to a bit of pubes peeking through some see through lacey pants in clubby books whereas nowadays you can get any sort of filth you like at the click of a button.

I might go back to the clubby books for my thrills now. Im getting to spoilt with the internet. Retro wanks fae now on