• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our keeper, a guy who did his fair share in getting us past dnipro...a guy who ALWAYS wears his heart on his sleeve for us...(which shouldnt matter anyway, as hes our player)

is being labelled "brain damaged" and a "pr1ck" by his own fans

thats an ABSOLUTE disgrace

A seizure in the brain will cause damage...fact...hopefully he can get back to normal but his brain will be damaged and a re-occurrence cannot be dismissed

post-4329-0-42407900-1335980448_thumb.jpg

oh no, youre not weaseling out of it

you were a prat there, but dont worry, youre not alone

i WISH i was good enough to play for us, because if i was, id be doing the exact opposite of what jason brown tries to do

Ha Ha...weasling out...fair call...I just love posting the pic of Leighton...it sort of sums up AFC...I've seen him wandering about Tesco in Westhill...he looks like some sort of village idiot...sad but true

Shambolic and lazy decision by AFC here. If this is our ambition then i can't see me going back to matches very often

I agree.

I'm hoping he's taken a huge cut in his pay as he was in the top 3/4 earners on his old contract!

We should've punted him and signed a younger back up.

see what i mean about our fans being venomous?

whats HE done to deserve crap like that?

always looked like he loves playing for us when he does

the attitude of folk on here is downright appalling

Was desperate to move to the hun. That is prickish behaviour.

So what is so good about Brown then? I really can't see a fag papers difference between them. Both flap like bastards on their day and both have cost us goals.

Nice try AK...could also read...A highly brain damaged drainer who will hang around AFC like a bad smell for another 24 months...which is probably the reality

Not forgetting the last 12 months where he has been paid for doing fuck all.

Pretty fortunate occupation in that respect.

We ARE a fucking charity.

Because of that (and a few other factors) we will always amount to FUCK ALL.

This contract award underlines this.

It's the final straw.

I'm done with this pish.

Fuck AFC.

RIP AFC. A ridiculous situation when Langfield was offered a deal then knocked it back and they agreed to a 2 year deal. The support has had enough of being taken for granted and have given up on this shambles. Milne, Brown and Fraser, take a long hard look at yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Site Sponsor
1335995180[/url]' post='750198']

RIP AFC. A ridiculous situation when Langfield was offered a deal then knocked it back and they agreed to a 2 year deal. The support has had enough of being taken for granted and have given up on this shambles. Milne, Brown and Fraser, take a long hard look at yourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous fanatics deciding to bin going to watch anymore of this pish. Better get the DVDs out.

Feel sorry for the marketing quines. No chance next season.

We managed to get rid of 2 of the 3 in my opinon that causes issues in the club.. ( mackie and foster ) . Giving him another 2 year deal is just stringing it along again ....

I actually don't care who we buy for next season as it's a clear intent we aren't doing fuck all again next season .

For that reason I'm not getting a season ticket ( for a 2nd year in a row )

Jamie Langfield was fucking woeful tonight, highlighted by his ridiculously short and misplaced pass to put us under pressure when a simple ball out to Anderson was on. I couldn't bring myself to shout any more expletives so I laughed instead.

But hey, he helped get us past Dnipro you know.

how easy is it to earn a contract at Aberdeen?

Being good at football obviously isnt one of the qualities you need to have to get one, because if it was this clown would be nowhere near our stadium, let alone standing inbetween our goals.

Joke of a keeper. Joke of a decision to give him a contract. Joke of a club.

you just have no idea, you really dont and that doesnt bode well for your poor wee laddie

if you think maguire, a young guy who came through our ranks was shite, then i have no respect for your opinions on players...at all

What has my laddie got to do with anything. It's not me who'll pick him, or not.

for his sake i hope u think hes shite!!!!!

I still fail to see why my opinion on his ability will have any bearing on his footballing path?

And if you care to digest what I've wrote, I said Chris Maguire was pish, for aberdeen. Whether he goes in to become as good a player you think he is, is up for debate. What isn't, is my opinion.

Fair enough. Does that mean I'm not pathetic anymore? I'm hurt, but I think I'll just about make it through the night.

Well done keeping your cool min! Nae good bringing family into an argument, be he a player or no. Typical weegie mind you.

Langfield was bollocks tonight. I was very scared when he had the ball at his feet but did deal with a bobble very well! Still shite though and as soon as Broon's da's illness is over I hope we see the Brooner atween the sticks again.

What the fuck are you wittering on about now. That is a fairly accurate summation of his performance tonight. He was fucking woeful. Anyone else at the game stand up and tell me I was wrong? Anyone?

Absolutely spot on. The kicking mistakes (there were a few) were just beyond belief, especially the one that could and probably should have ended up with Reynolds getting a red card.