Where Are They Now

Seen James Madisson saying the best goal of his career so far was the one against the rangers. What a guy. 

I wonder if he knew the magnitude of the goal at the time or if it’s only the fact he’s probably be sent it on Twitter every week since haha. 

that Huns team probably cost 5 or 6x what ours was and we were significantly better than them around then. Following season they spent even more and they still finished behind us. They needed a lot of time, money, and a good push from the SPFL and media of course, to overtake us. 

• Upvote 1
On 11/23/2023 at 10:12 AM, KenDodd'sDad said:

Also nothing to do with AFC but this guy is a north east hun, wife beater and right wing nutjob who got jailed.

Lovely stuff.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/prison-blairgowrie-man-who-flouted-12909475

"...someone who doesn’t give a tinker’s curse to orders made by this court.”

The judge is obviously thoroughly modern man. 😄

• Haha 2
On 11/24/2023 at 9:15 AM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Seen James Madisson saying the best goal of his career so far was the one against the rangers. What a guy. 

I wonder if he knew the magnitude of the goal at the time or if it’s only the fact he’s probably be sent it on Twitter every week since haha. 

that Huns team probably cost 5 or 6x what ours was and we were significantly better than them around then. Following season they spent even more and they still finished behind us. They needed a lot of time, money, and a good push from the SPFL and media of course, to overtake us. 

His interview made reference to the importance of it. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Now I've seen this back, I cricised Mellor for being a tit, however second and 3rd viewing... laughable from the keeper.

It’s that cunt Stryjek, ex-Livi keeper who one of our top refs watched assault Beisuijn in the box and somehow decided that it was a free kick to Livi but both of them should be booked.  

• Haha 1