Where Are They Now

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Hopefully championship club fancies him 

6 months to run on his contract. There will be no profit made by Forest on him so £0 will be coming our way

And that's if he agrees to move....it sounds like things have really soured for him there. He could choose to sit it out, sign a pre-contract elsewhere and ensure Forest get fuck all for him (I suspect he won't, choosing that route would virtually ensure he couldn't be selected for Scotland in the Euro finals)

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

6 months to run on his contract. There will be no profit made by Forest on him so £0 will be coming our way

And that's if he agrees to move....it sounds like things have really soured for him there. He could choose to sit it out, sign a pre-contract elsewhere and ensure Forest get fuck all for him (I suspect he won't, choosing that route would virtually ensure he couldn't be selected for Scotland in the Euro finals)

Dunno, reported him and Worral were told to stay away but 'not for disciplinary reasons'. Worrall is a hun though so that one is understandable 

21 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Christian Ramirez wins the MLS cup this season finishing on 16 goals and 6 assists.

I always thought he was decent and a shame it didnt work out better for us

If it wasn’t for Goodwin being an arse and fucking him about he would of been a really good player for us 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I think Lewis is a great player. Always have done. But how fucking weak are the Bologna players that a wee guy from Scotland comes over, can barely speak the lingo (he’s learning) and becomes captain. 

There's nothing special about that team and it's midfield heavy and quite defensive but there's a very strong work ethic from what I've seen of them. Ferguson optimises that. 

30 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

See Wes Burns scored again for Ipswich. He's turned out to be not a bad player. Incredible really given how pish he looked up here. 

Aye seems to be doing well. 

must have been pretty young when he was up here for 6 months and was up against likes of peak mcginn or madisson to get in the team. 

I guess what I’m trying to say is

bring him home