Where Are They Now

Aye it is - that article isnt that bad. Barring the Bayern in the group stages bitty, his actual quotes seem reasonable. Would do things different, regrets not getting a cup final, says Aberdeen are 3rd biggest team in Scotland etc.

He was shite at football though.

Erm, it was his footballing ability I was referring to.

Fucking useless.

Was a part of Diamond's issues the fact that he had Vile-ola as an agent ? Most of the agents at the time we were doing well in Europe would have been touting their boys elsewhere for a quick buck… We batted well above our average that season, and yet not many of that team went on to better things...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Javan Vidal now at Tamworth in the Conference North.

Refers to his time in Aberdeen as " the best time of my career."

http://www.tamworthherald.co.uk/Aberdeen-FC-experience-helped-shape-says-new/story-22916136-detail/story.html

I remember that game in the photo against Hearts although I cannot remember the score I do remember that he play a blinder that day.

Former Aberdeen, Cardiff City and Rangers midfielder Gavin Rae has signed as player-coach to fourth-tier Australian club Hakoah Sydney City after the 36-year-old's exit from Dundee this summer.

Equivalent of Turiff United in Scotland. He must of moved to Sydney for the sun and got a game with this mob to keep fit.

Former Aberdeen, Cardiff City and Rangers midfielder Gavin Rae has signed as player-coach to fourth-tier Australian club Hakoah Sydney City after the 36-year-old's exit from Dundee this summer.

About time. I think he planned to go to Australia before he joined us but was persuaded otherwise by Broon. Good on him, i'm sure it's not a bad retirement lifestyle.

Equivalent of Turiff United in Scotland. He must of moved to Sydney for the sun and got a game with this mob to keep fit.

Would be lower than that I'd say. I play premier amateurs in Western Australia and we beat a third tier (First tier being the A-League) club in the cup very comfortably this season. After the NPL (Second tier), which is the State Premier League in each state, the standard drops off rapidly. I'd say it'd equate with similar level to Aberdeen premier amateurs.