Where Are They Now

Guest the shepherd

Just watched the goals. The first couple I thought there wasn't much he could do. Then shit got real. What a horrendous keeper. That cunt is worse than Bossu.

How the fuck Bertrand Bossu passed boys club football is anyone's guess unless it was a case of 'il y a un joueur là quelque part', Craig Brown-esque

Guest the shepherd

Milsom was a very good player, injuries and being surrounded by spastics and a defencive as fuck manager didn't help.

Milsom was a very good player and was certainly an improvement on what Aberdeen had directly beforehand. Shame the team at that time was pretty average, Scott Vernon aside.

You pretty much wiped out The Boofon that day.

He didn't even know his name.

Asking me who won at FT as this 'shape' came walking out of a phone box only to realise it was me.

Cracking shape to be in.

I was completely fucked well before I bumped into Mobby. If anything, leaving before half time straightened me up. ??

Guest the shepherd

@@the shepherd, mind his 'foul' on Mcardle away to Motherwell :laughing:

Aye I remember it well @@RAZOR. Still cannot fathom out how it was a foul (just as well it never went in for an unlikely equaliser that day ?) Surely you cannot 'foul' your own teammate? Ungentlemanly conduct?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2226729/neil-alexander-rangers-spl-chiefs-quadruple-never-forgive/

Neil Alexander moaning about the SPL costing the huns a quadruple.

What a cunt.

They didn't help themselves though, earlier on in the season they requested a postponement of a game prior to a European game and they also had a couple of games off for the weather and they decided to put them all off for a few months.

It doesn't fit their narrative though so it isn't mentioned.

10 years ago today was the 2-2 draw with bayern.

How good would we be with Nicholson and Severin in our current team!? The rest of that eleven that night...not so much.

Yeah, both would be good additions but not sure they would stand out as much in current team as they did back then.

Looking at our back five that night of Langfield, Maybury, Diamond, Considine, Mair, I shake my head as to how we made it through the Group stages. I thought we have a problem with our defense now!!!

Yeah, both would be good additions but not sure they would stand out as much in current team as they did back then.

Looking at our back five that night of Langfield, Maybury, Diamond, Considine, Mair, I shake my head as to how we made it through the Group stages. I thought we have a problem with our defense now!!!

Severin was class, we'd be closer to the top of the league with him in the team just now. Nicholson would move Shinnie out of midfield.....feck, we'd win the league

Severin was class, we'd be closer to the top of the league with him in the team just now. Nicholson would move Shinnie out of midfield.....feck, we'd win the league

All hypothetical but probably its Severin that would replace Shinnie. Would Nicholson not play in Christie position? Either way would gladly take both of them now.