Where Are They Now

Rest of them couldn't have been too bad

No but most of them were.

I do think it is safe to say that King Jimmy most certainly over achieved with the team he put together.

Credit to him on that. He seemed to have a very good big game mentality. Just a pity he didn't have it for the smaller teams in the cups.

McInnes should maybe try & get him as an assistant. They would be a good combination.

All hypothetical but probably its Severin that would replace Shinnie. Would Nicholson not play in Christie position? Either way would gladly take both of them now.

Of course another way to look at it is we all acknowledge, and the decent oppositions sussed long ago, that we have a gaping hole in centre mid, a snails pace CH at LB and half of our decent AM cant play against Celtic.

On that basis of course Seve and Nicolson would improve us just as filling those gaps with any decent players noted for thise positions would.

But not us. Fuck no. Lets try one of our umpteen spare CHs instead, see how that goes.

Of course another way to look at it is we all acknowledge, and the decent oppositions sussed long ago, that we have a gaping hole in centre mid, a snails pace CH at LB and half of our decent AM cant play against Celtic.

On that basis of course Seve and Nicolson would improve us just as filling those gaps with any decent players noted for thise positions would.

But not us. Fuck no. Lets try one of our umpteen spare CHs instead, see how that goes.

Genius of DM to make Christie look ordinary against the Huns though......means we'll pick him up cheap

Yeah, both would be good additions but not sure they would stand out as much in current team as they did back then.

Looking at our back five that night of Langfield, Maybury, Diamond, Considine, Mair, I shake my head as to how we made it through the Group stages. I thought we have a problem with our defense now!!!

I give you Darren Mackie!

and the fact it was a hoooooring lot easier then.

Fuck Uefa!

Fuck The Champions League!

I give you Darren Mackie!

and the fact it was a hoooooring lot easier then.

Fuck Uefa!

Fuck The Champions League!

I'm not having that :nono: His goal got us into the Group stages but Jamie Smith got us out of the Group stages despite our star studded defence.

We think the SFA are fucking biased against the "smaller teams" but they are amateurs compared with uefa

• 2 weeks later...