Where Are They Now

Firstly memories have nothing to do with the point about stockley, everyone is aware we were quite happy to get 100k for him and it's not really particularly relevant to the point being discussed - which is that the club should try to get sell on clauses for every player sold.

There's no reason not to push for that and I seriously doubt buying clubs are too hard to deal with.

You say its not relevant to the point being discussed, but if Stockley didnt have such a good season this year then would we be having this discussion?

I doubt it. That said, there's fuck all else to speak about at this time of the year.

You say its not relevant to the point being discussed, but if Stockley didnt have such a good season this year then would we be having this discussion?

I doubt it. That said, there's fuck all else to speak about at this time of the year.

It triggered the discussion aye.

But it doesn't really change or impact the point being made imo.

Most of all got to agree with your last sentence though.

Guest milne_afc

Lol @ the bitterness over Ward. He was part of the pre Xmas 5 match collapse when he refused to save shots from outside the box. He was an upgrade on pringle wrists, but he wouldn't have made a difference in a title race, that year.

Lol @ the bitterness over Ward. He was part of the pre Xmas 5 match collapse when he refused to save shots from outside the box. He was an upgrade on pringle wrists, but he wouldn't have made a difference in a title race, that year.

It also helps his image when he's compared to the shite McHunnis replaced him with.

Thon Collin boy might actually be the worst keeper I've ever seen and I include Bossu in that.

Yes last night would've been a great time to drop a keeper that had improved over the last 5 months for someone that is totally untested at this level, delete yersel.

HHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Karius is utter dog shit and proved it long before last night