Where Are They Now

Id be disappointed if he went there

He's better than that

I'm sure he couldn't give a toss what you think. 99% of the people on this forum don't.

Scored a couple of goals for The Dons - one that was particularly well timed. Apart from that during his time with Aberdeen he was continually wasteful with the ball or caught in possession, usually down to him being a young, ball-greedy little wankstain. All he had was potential at that point, I still think he has a way to go. Says more about the state of guff football than his ability that people are willing to pay what would feed a large African city for a year for his services temporarily.

• Upvote 4

presume we'll get a decent wee boost from that and probably more than the money we got for mcginn at the euros

Aye so a third of the $8530 per day for at least the two weeks before the tournament started and the group stages? Wonder if we were clever enough to have him registered until end of July?

Scored a couple of goals for The Dons - one that was particularly well timed. Apart from that during his time with Aberdeen he was continually wasteful with the ball or caught in possession, usually down to him being a young, ball-greedy little wankstain. All he had was potential at that point, I still think he has a way to go. Says more about the state of guff football than his ability that people are willing to pay what would feed a large African city for a year for his services temporarily.

You haven't seen him play in the year and a half since we had him then.

:whistling:

• Downvote 1

? probably the best technical player I've seen in a Dons shirt since Jess. Cant think of anyone aa skilled as him.

You could see straight away the boy was a class above anything else in the SPL.