Where Are They Now

Gary Macallister claiming Ryan Jack was pigeon holed as a defensive midfielder to break up the play at Aberdeen....

The worst part is I'm struggling to disagree

Two sides to it though.  I agree he was pigeon holed in as much as Derek seems to pigeon hole every midfielder that way.  Fuck sake Kenny Maclean ended up deeper than a uboat.  But equally AFC invited play onto us and then tried to hit on the break.  Defensive midfielders were key at soaking up that pressure and when we had the ball, not just giving it straight back to them hence Jack's crab like tendencies.  Difference at Hunville is the guy will get time and space to play and, god forbid, play a forward pass once in a while.  Of course you will see different elements of his game.  Stands to reason.

Still a cowardly snivelling little shite of course! 

McGinn doing a podcast with Si Ferry out Monday. Unusual for a current player to be doing it.

I think they're mates from their Sellick days.

Just caught up with Stuart and Tams one saying that the biggest knob they had on was Cerny :laughing:

Don't think I'll bother with the nonce-Gough one.

I think they're mates from their Sellick days.

Just caught up with Stuart and Tams one saying that the biggest knob they had on was Cerny :laughing:

Don't think I'll bother with the nonce-Gough one.

I listened to the nonce one yesterday.

Still proud of the day I called him a paedo cunt at Hampden corporate.

• Upvote 2

Why were they saying Cerny was a knob?

Didn't interact well with all the 'banter' on the show. Just seemed to sit there in silence apparently.

Any use?

I shouted out the boy Doncaster as a "clueless fucking prick" while passing on stairs at Hampden corporate some tims final recently.

He looked, but did not change the facial expression he permanently masquerades one little bit.

My only other piece of bad behaviour  :rumour:  at Dons games was shouting loud as fuck at the top of my voice "PARASITE" when that horrific, face like a melted wellie, born into entitlement, absolute boot the queen mum bit the dust and the freaks of the SPL decided there would be an attempted minute's silence for the fucking cow.

Well, fuck the authorities. There was no minute's silence at East End Park that day.

My best abuse was Stephan Mahe calling him a big nosed cunt while he was taking a throw,he responded in kind, fair play.

The snowball incident was also brilliant. Police protection, wise the fuck up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/1721802.stm

The photos in that article are great. Combination of Celtic players either cowering from a volley of snowballs or kicked to the ground.

• Upvote 1

I shouted out the boy Doncaster as a "clueless fucking prick" while passing on stairs at Hampden corporate some tims final recently.

He looked, but did not change the facial expression he permanently masquerades one little bit.

My only other piece of bad behaviour :rumour: at Dons games was shouting loud as fuck at the top of my voice "PARASITE" when that horrific, face like a melted wellie, born into entitlement, absolute boot the queen mum bit the dust and the freaks of the SPL decided there would be an attempted minute's silence for the fucking cow.

Well, fuck the authorities. There was no minute's silence at East End Park that day.

Well you are quite the rebel there citizen Smith.