Where Are They Now

You forgot to include 'rampant antisemitism' :laughing:

Cheap shot. I'm no more an "anti-Semite" than Jeremy Corbyn, distinguishing as I do between ordinary Jews and the extreme Zionism and subsequent actions of the Israeli regimes past and present. I recommend the works of Norman Finkelstein, Israel Shahak and Gilad Atzmon.

On topic again, I remember my old man used to say he met a lot of "neutrals" who watched AFC back in the 70's and 80's, due to our bigot-free inclusiveness and generally good football we played. Do any of the older fans have firsthand experience of this?

Cheap shot. I'm no more an "anti-Semite" than Jeremy Corbyn, distinguishing as I do between ordinary Jews and the extreme Zionism and subsequent actions of the Israeli regimes past and present. I recommend the works of Norman Finkelstein, Israel Shahak and Gilad Atzmon.

On topic again, I remember my old man used to say he met a lot of "neutrals" who watched AFC back in the 70's and 80's, due to our bigot-free inclusiveness and generally good football we played. Do any of the older fans have firsthand experience of this?

Nobody in Aberdeen has ever given a fuck about religion. There is a dark sense of humour on here and in general if you go to a bar everyone is on the wind up, but I genuinely have yet to see any racism or bigotry first hand at games.

Nobody gives a fuck who you are as longs you don’t support Rangers or Celtic.

Nobody in Aberdeen has ever given a fuck about religion. There is a dark sense of humour on here and in general if you go to a bar everyone is on the wind up, but I genuinely have yet to see any racism or bigotry first hand at games.

LOL.

It’s the difference between genuine ingrained sectarianism Which exists for sure but to a much lesser and I’d argue negligible extent in the north east and a young twat Screaming fenian this orange that cos he thinks it makes him look cool.

And I was at the Walters game watching little old ladies going through the turnstiles with bunches of bananas under their arms!

Well I’ve never witnessed it and indeed working in the oil industry I would say Aberdonians are the opposite. Yes you hear the stories about fucking local Nigerians offshore etc wherever but I doubt there are many people on here would give a flying fuck if the next boy to sit beside you was a catholic or black.

If he’s a complete cock then fair enough.

Its as if the poster isn't from the North East a place he fairly obviously detests...

He doesn't like the place, doesn't seem to know much about the club, knows an awful lot about the type of hunnery in different parts of Britain tho...

I'm only winding you up... however, a quick search shows you have over 100 posts on here (a football forum) containing reference to 'Zionism' or 'Zionist' - all in a negative context.

I'm only winding you up... however, a quick search shows you have over 100 posts on here (a football forum) containing reference to 'Zionism' or 'Zionist' - all in a negative context.

I make no apologies for that, as Zionism is effectively racism. That said, I've been posting here since 2008 and in the wider context, have enjoyed many a good debate on football-related topics over the years.

Its as if the poster isn't from the North East a place he fairly obviously detests...

He doesn't like the place, doesn't seem to know much about the club, knows an awful lot about the type of hunnery in different parts of Britain tho...

I've already clarified my stance; being proud of one's roots while being revulsed by its Tory domination is not a contradiction in terms. As for not knowing much about the club, 12 years posting here and 30+ years of going to matches demonstrates otherwise. I suggest you cease your trolling now, lest you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

• Upvote 2

Hard to reference it in a positive context. Bit weird you put so much effort into researching that.

It's just something I've noticed over the years - that Jocky likes to talk about Zionists on this forum. Not particularly relevant to an AFC football forum.. It always struck me as unusual that he mentions them so often.

It took precisely 10 seconds to research. Pressed the search button, up the top left and entered 'Jocky Balboa' in the member field, then 'Zionist' and 'Zionism' in the search box. Done! Very little effort involved - typing this post took me more effort. I have nothing on @@Henry in that respect!

It's just something I've noticed over the years - that Jocky likes to talk about Zionists on this forum. Not particularly relevant to an AFC football forum.. It always struck me as unusual that he mentions them so often.

It took precisely 10 seconds to research. Pressed the search button, up the top left and entered 'Jocky Balboa' in the member field, then 'Zionist' and 'Zionism' in the search box. Done! Very little effort involved - typing this post took me more effort. I have nothing on @@Henry in that respect!

I hadn't even noticed Jocky posting for that long tbf.