Where Are They Now

41 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

All the best to Mikey Devlin, hope he can get fit.  Can’t say it looks good for him though. Lad has been through the mill last few years.

Well his knees certainly look like they have...

Should never have been given the extra season he got with us but nevertheless, hope that he manages to salvage a few years more of his career. For a few months he was absolute class for us but with hindsight, maybe we shouldn't have risked signing up a player in the middle of rehabbing his second cruciate injury

56 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Mcghee in the papers today saying if it wasn't for him we would have lost 15-0 against celtic instead of just 9. 

What a fucking muppet. Embarrassing as always.

Be interesting to know what it was he did to keep the score down

Anyway , he’s still a hero to me for what he did as a player.....and always will be

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9383576/celtic-nine-goal-dundee-united-premiership-mcghee/amp/

just read that McGhee interview. Who approached who for that interview?! 

and McGhee saying to look at that squad it had no right being an aberdeen squad - didn’t he assemble it? Did he clear all those losers out if he really felt that way? 

mcghee may be legend to those of certain vintage. But latterly, what a complete knob of a man. Never takes responsibility. Always deluded 

2 minutes ago, redone said:

Be interesting to know what it was he did to keep the score down

Anyway , he’s still a hero to me for what he did as a player.....and always will be

Understand he was a hero as a player but to the younger era he just comes across as a complete fucking wank. Slating the squad that he assembled. Fucking bam.

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9383576/celtic-nine-goal-dundee-united-premiership-mcghee/amp/

just read that McGhee interview. Who approached who for that interview?! 

and McGhee saying to look at that squad it had no right being an aberdeen squad - didn’t he assemble it? Did he clear all those losers out if he really felt that way? 

mcghee may be legend to those of certain vintage. But latterly, what a complete knob of a man. Never takes responsibility. Always deluded 

Incredible comments considering he had 3 transfer windows leading to that

I'm astonished at the amount of soundbites that fud has made talking about his very brief spell at Aberdeen as manager. If I was that shit at a job and got punted, it wouldn't be something i'd talk about on a daily basis.  If someone approached him asking him about the 9-0, i'd have told them to fuck off.  He loves talking about the dandies. 

I see someones edited Wikipedia to say he's managing Dundee United. Poor editing though, United is lower case and they've not linked the name to the clubs page. Or added a blurb about him signing. Amateur stuff.

4 hours ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Mark McGhee is THE perfect example why I don't like the club looking to ex players to be Manager.

He could have been held in the highest regard as a club legend, but no, he had to tarnish his rep by taking the manager role in the first place, openly admit that in reality he really wanted the Celtic gig in his first media interview, then make a massive cunt of it.

I've seen calls on here for Eoin Jess or Lee Richardson to be manager. Fuck that.

Richardson's a sports psychologist, and could definitely do a job at Aberdeen insofar as sports psychology is concerned. 

Liverpool seem to rate him. 

I bet he'd be a better manager than a few of our previous appointments, though. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1