Where Are They Now

2 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

A real hair cut of it’s time. Mid 00s rocking that and some horrific G star jeans. 

pleased to announce I was not involved 

People slag off the '80s mullet to this day, but for my money that early/mid-'00s monstrosity was far worse. An absolute Pop Idol follicle abomination.

That said, though, my abiding memory of that era isn't of scalp-related horrors, instead it's of a thread put up on the AFC Chat forum of the time joyously celebrating the fact Aberdeen had secured ADT as a sponsor, a "global brand" supposedly reflecting our globally significant status. Christ how grim things were in the post-Skovdahl/Paterson/Toastergate era when getting a sponsor people had heard of before was effectively seen as winning a trophy. Straws/clutching interface. Desperate stuff 😬😳

3 minutes ago, Ando said:

People slag off the '80s mullet to this day, but for my money that early/mid-'00s monstrosity was far worse. An absolute Pop Idol follicle abomination.

That said, though, my abiding memory of that era isn't of scalp-related horrors, instead it's of a thread put up on the AFC Chat forum of the time joyously celebrating the fact Aberdeen had secured ADT as a sponsor, a "global brand" supposedly reflecting our globally significant status. Christ how grim things were in the post-Skovdahl/Paterson/Toastergate era when getting a sponsor people had heard of before was effectively seen as winning a trophy. Straws/clutching interface. Desperate stuff 😬😳

The mullet is back, king of haircuts 

17 minutes ago, Ando said:

Also led to an early appearance of the Hat in the Evening Express complaining about blue being on the front of the Dons shirt.

Much simpler times.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Also led to an early appearance of the Hat in the Evening Express complaining about blue being on the front of the Dons shirt.

Much simpler times.

Personally I was more offended by Scott Muirhead and/or Fergus Tiernan appearing in said shirts that season than any colour that might've (dis)graced the front of them :suicide:😁

1 hour ago, Ando said:

56 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Much simpler times.

That was my post complaining about the blue hahaha. Fresh faced angry hun hating 18 year old keyboard warrior 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

Did it once too, whilst living in Japan. It had the desired effect. 

The photos are pretty shameful to look at though 😕 

On balance, it was worth it 

I also have done it.

Unfortunately got the shit kicked out of me because of it the night i got it done.

Looking back i regret it.

• Haha 2

I might bring it back. I was fucking gorgeous back when I did that.

Fucking gorgeous now admittedly and no one even gets close to me when it becomes best looking poster on here, especially with the exceptional tan right now.

Blonde tips and Miller-esque hair doo... men women & LGBTQHFHAH cunts would all be creaming.

Anyways, 3 nil the Dons today.

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Fucking gorgeous now admittedly and no one even gets close to me when it becomes best looking poster on here, especially with the exceptional tan right now.

Blonde tips and Miller-esque hair doo... men women & LGBTQHFHAH cunts would all be creaming.

We should maybe all just do it. Be a cracking story to tell at work when you rock up with blonde hair due to a football forum.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Good to see you back on the hard stuff min 😂

18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Which one are you chief?

No photo description available.

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Good to see you back on the hard stuff min 😂

You keep ih heed Mulletino Heat.

26 minutes ago, Fridge said:

We should maybe all just do it. Be a cracking story to tell at work when you rock up with blonde hair due to a football forum.

Aye the boy at my work would take the piss out of me... who in turn would take the piss out of me.